• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

received rest of supps

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I have now finally received the rest if my products and will start the next cycle on Monday. I have.
Acs
Dmz 3.0
E control
Ultra male

I also will incorporate animal pak nto my daily intake as well. What weeks should I take what as the ultra male and E control will be part of pct.

I have now finally received the rest if my products and will start the next cycle on Monday. I have.
Acs
Dmz 3.0
E control
Ultra male

I also will incorporate animal pak nto my daily intake as well. What weeks should I take what as the ultra male and E control will be part of pct.
Weeks 1-4: SDMZ, ACS
Weeks 5-8: ACS, UM, E-Control

Thanks eb. How safe is it to up the ultra male as my drive lowers

Thanks eb. How safe is it to up the ultra male as my drive lowers
No need to take more than 1 cap of Ultra Male daily for 30 days during PCT; too much Ultra Male and/or staying on it too long can actually be suppressive.

So what would be the best thing I can do to keep drive up while on cycle

So what would be the best thing I can do to keep drive up while on cycle
You can just grab some 4-Andro if you get lethargic or your libido drops (4-Andro is on sale). But you may be fine, it's only a four week cycle.

Ok. Last few cycles I lost all ability to have any drive or "up performance". Just trying to get an idea of what to do when it starts

Ok. Last few cycles I lost all ability to have any drive or "up performance". Just trying to get an idea of what to do when it starts
4 caps of 4-Andro daily until PCT begins.

Just started my cycle on monday. Noticed I have a routine physical coming up end of month with my actual doctor. Should I stop taking the sups and wait until after physical? Just worried about the info being released to the insurance as my insurance requires me to get a routine physical done through their network instead of D.O.T.s.

Just started my cycle on monday. Noticed I have a routine physical coming up end of month with my actual doctor. Should I stop taking the sups and wait until after physical? Just worried about the info being released to the insurance as my insurance requires me to get a routine physical done through their network instead of D.O.T.s.
What "info being released"?

Apparently now according to the waiver I had to sign to keep state benefits the results of my physical and blood work now are being sent to the insurance company for records and overlook. Fuckin md

Apparently now according to the waiver I had to sign to keep state benefits the results of my physical and blood work now are being sent to the insurance company for records and overlook. Fuckin md
Eh, it's your call; if you wanna just stop now you should be fine since you just started. You can just jump right back on after the physical.

I think I'll wait until after the physical. My buddy just gave me his unopened bottle of 1 andro. Is this something I should throw into the plan or will that be overload. Also if going I to the plan where and how should I dose it? Also do I have to worry about 1 andro converting to estrogen during pct? I will Def only be using the um and econtol with osta. No Tam.

I think I'll wait until after the physical. My buddy just gave me his unopened bottle of 1 andro. Is this something I should throw into the plan or will that be overload. Also if going I to the plan where and how should I dose it? Also do I have to worry about 1 andro converting to estrogen during pct? I will Def only be using the um and econtol with osta. No Tam.
You don't need to stack 1-Andro with 3.0...that could be overkill. And NO Osta in PCT, it can be suppressive...hasn't this been covered 1000 times on this forum, haha! Save the Osta for stacking with any PH cycle or run it on it's own.

Yeah it has and sorry didn't mean to put osta in with the pct

Ok. Starting my last cycle of dmz. Eb...you mentioned

Is this what you still suggest considering I'm not using the normal pct method with tamox? Not worried anymore about the supps and the drug testing especially after reading up on these supps. Is there anything final I should incorporate into this? I plan to try and cut and bulk at the same time. But mostly trying to bulk.
Thanks again for all the help and advice.

Ok. Starting my last cycle of dmz. Eb...you mentioned

Is this what you still suggest considering I'm not using the normal pct method with tamox? Not worried anymore about the supps and the drug testing especially after reading up on these supps. Is there anything final I should incorporate into this? I plan to try and cut and bulk at the same time. But mostly trying to bulk.
Thanks again for all the help and advice.
Yup, above cycle is good to go.

Ok. Started my cycle as mentioned above. Now what should I do to help reduce estrogen rebound after pct finishes? I mean I will be using ultra male and e control so what happens when I stop taking that stuff? Should I do a step reduction with them so my body can counter it? I'm asking because it seems as if I just totally stop taking those 2 blockers there may be a chance of my body quickly rebounding with estrogen. I didn't have much trouble the last cycle until almost a month afterwards then puffyness started.

Ok. Started my cycle as mentioned above. Now what should I do to help reduce estrogen rebound after pct finishes? I mean I will be using ultra male and e control so what happens when I stop taking that stuff? Should I do a step reduction with them so my body can counter it? I'm asking because it seems as if I just totally stop taking those 2 blockers there may be a chance of my body quickly rebounding with estrogen. I didn't have much trouble the last cycle until almost a month afterwards then puffyness started.
That's what the E-Control is for, same reason people run E-Control or Exemestane for at least a couple weeks after a SERM. You can always stay on E-Control an extra couple weeks.

Not to bump the thread but I figured I'd ask. I am a big fan of creatine and bcaas. Can I still use these or will it have an adverse effect with the water retention from creatine?

Not to bump the thread but I figured I'd ask. I am a big fan of creatine and bcaas. Can I still use these or will it have an adverse effect with the water retention from creatine?
You can absolutely still use creatine and bcaas...no bad sides.

Awesome. Thanks EB. I appreciate you answering all my stupid questions. I actually have one for my buddy. He's awaiting approval for signing in/creating an account.
He wants to know if taking e control will help reduce the man boobs he has already from previous cycles? If not he wants to know what he can do to help aid the reduction of the lower part of his pecks? Thanks EB

Awesome. Thanks EB. I appreciate you answering all my stupid questions. I actually have one for my buddy. He's awaiting approval for signing in/creating an account.
He wants to know if taking e control will help reduce the man boobs he has already from previous cycles? If not he wants to know what he can do to help aid the reduction of the lower part of his pecks? Thanks EB
Cutting fat, taking an AI like E-Control 3x a day or tamoxifen at 20mg daily may help reduce his moobs.

I was talking to a few people and they both said I should be taking a test booster while on pro hormones. Is this true? From what I've been told and seen here that is incorrect.

I was talking to a few people and they both said I should be taking a test booster while on pro hormones. Is this true? From what I've been told and seen here that is incorrect.
A natural test booster on cycle is fairly pointless, but a product like Super 4-Andro that converts to test is great to add to a cycle to prevent lethargy and low libido.

I don't have the super 4 but I do have the old formula. I really, even after trying to do some research, don't understand how a lot of these products actually work. For instance, I still don't understand how dmz 4 has a much higher possible conversion rate to estrogen than 3.0. From what I read 4 doesn't have that problem. But I think it was heavy iron that said it has a high conversion rate. Even after reading all this stuff and trying to learn it I still don't understand. That's why I ask so many sum questions. Chemistry was never my strong suit.

A natural test booster on cycle is fairly pointless, but a product like Super 4-Andro that converts to test is great to add to a cycle to prevent lethargy and low libido.

This. I sometimes get lethargy or decreased sex drive from 1-andro, but it is remedied IMMEDIATELY if I add in even a little 4-andro

Like Eric said, you can use these together safely, but I prefer to "save" creatine for when you are off cycle. Adding creatine in after your cycle is a cool little "PCT" trick to hold onto the strength and size gains you got during your cycle. BCAA's I would say use anytime all the time if they work well or you.

I don't have the super 4 but I do have the old formula. I really, even after trying to do some research, don't understand how a lot of these products actually work. For instance, I still don't understand how dmz 4 has a much higher possible conversion rate to estrogen than 3.0. From what I read 4 doesn't have that problem. But I think it was heavy iron that said it has a high conversion rate. Even after reading all this stuff and trying to learn it I still don't understand. That's why I ask so many sum questions. Chemistry was never my strong suit.
If you don't have the Super 4-Andro, the old 4-Andro is still fine.

Back