• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Freepressright's R-Andro RX adventure

Freepressright

Registered
Reaction score
Good day, IML members.

It's been a long time since I've run a log, but thanks to the generosity of Wesley Inman and IML, I'm going to run a 45-day log of my experiences with R-Andro RX. Most of you here are familiar with what R-Andro is (5-alpha reduced DHEA isomer, aka Androsterone). It is my intention to compare this product to the other epiandrosterone/stano products I've tried in the past.

Past use of these compounds has included:

1. Andro Hard v1 Liqua Vade by Primordial Performance
2. Ultra Stano by Antaeus Labs
3. Alpha Stano and Stano TD by Alpha Gainz.

I will be running 300mgs ED for 40 days. I was considering going 400 per day split into two doses, but I'm a firm believer that longer duration use is better than a quick blast every time. I received my supply on Saturday and began taking it the next day. While it is still too early to see benefits in training, thus far I have noticed a couple things:

1. Heartburn-type sensation within 15 minutes of dosing two capsules. I attribute this to the piperine or the grapefruit used to assist the product's delivery.
2. An odd headrush on day one
3. A headache on day two.
4. Intense morning erection on day 3.

It is very common for me to get a headache when first taking a DHT precursor. That tells me the product is legit. I do not recall the heartburn-type sensation before, even when I took IML's Epi Andro RX, but it really isn't a big deal because it subsides quickly.

I typically train 5 to 6 days a week, depending on how much time I have. I have not been chasing "big" or "bulky" for the past year or so. I have been experimenting with staying cut and ripped. Included in this log is a current picture of my body composition.

I'm 34 years old, 5'6 and hover between 165 and 170 pounds at around 11 to 12 percent BF. I've been as big as 193 but have enjoyed cutting over the past year and the added energy/stamina that has come with it. I do this for fun, longevity and to look good on stage with my band at shows.

I do no conventional cardio. I prefer to use functional fitness drills and HIIT for my cardio training.

Looking to see how this product affects how I feel and how I look. Please don't be afraid to follow.

CATCHING UP WITH PASTES FROM ANOTHER FORUM WHERE I'M LOGGING.

Last night I had somewhat of a restless night's sleep. This is consistent with what I experienced last year when running Ultra Stano at 4 caps per day. For whatever reason, DHT precursors take a toll on my deep sleep at first. But the interesting tradeoff is that you don't wake groggy. I woke up at 5:20 this morning and after a couple of minutes of being awake felt ready to go.

That tells me this stuff's legit, and definitely potent.

No headache today, which is a good thing. I took my dose last evening with food and didn't notice as much of the heartburn-type sensation that I had reported before. It was there, but feint.

I worked out legs this morning and had a feeling of added stability and enhanced balance, both of which contributed to a workout where I pushed myself harder. I have deviated quite a bit in my leg routine from the old days of powerlifting with conventional back squats and such. I do a lot of Romanian single-leg squats (balance lunges, whatever you want to call them) with dumbbells, tipped front dumbbell squats, Sumo-style squats with heavy kettle bells. step ups with heavy dumbbells, stiff legged dead lifts, weighted wall squats, etc.

Today I felt very strong and stable. Maybe some CNS stimulation is a contributing factor there?

I wasn't breaking PRs, but it was by far more comfortable and I was far more enthusiastic today.

Libido remains strong. Had post-workout cardio sessions with the wife twice last night, and that was after a morning session as well. So far, so good.

^^ In ^^

Awesome to have you here, thank you!!!

Can't wait to hear your results!

COPIES AND PASTES FROM OTHER FORUMS TO UPDATE LOG:

Wesley Inman and I do a lot of talking among ourselves through PM and both of us seem to find commonalities in our responses to this compound. I can't quite put my finger on it, but this is clearly a different experience than other DHT pros I've tried. This is very much a surprise in terms of how quickly effects are being noticed.

Appetite is disgustingly high right now. I can't seem to stay full. Sex drive is not impaired in the slightest, energy is good and I'm not irritable.

Perhaps the coolest thing is that the drying effects are already being realized. Take a look at my first post's photograph and then look at todays. I have more visible abs and the fibers in my deltoids are much more pronounced. I am doing arms tonight, so I can't wait to see how enhanced the pump is.

COPY/PASTE UPDATE:

Last week brought about a few good things. I saw my massage therapist and had some intensive deep tissue work done to my shoulder. Hurt like hell, but by Friday I was back to pressing heavy again. I haven't been able to do this for months due to the pain, which I was afraid might have been a bad rotator cuff. Fortunately it wasn't.

This compound is delivering. Here's what I'm noticing so far:

1. Increase in energy and mental clarity
2. Increase in pump
3. Libido is maybe the highest it's ever been in my adult life. Able to perform 4-6 times per day and good to go for the next morning.
4. Appetite is raging.
5. Acne seems to be flaring up
6. Lifts are strong

I really cannot say enough good things about this compound.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and my diet has included about anything and everything I could shove down my throat with no consequence to body composition.

Apologies for the delay in updating.

Continuing to take the R-Andro at 3 capsules per day. Positives continue, however, I have observed a few things which may be potential negatives. I say potential because I cannot attribute the negatives to the R-Andro with certainty.

First, the positives:

-Body composition remains lean, shredded and hard, despite a few days of shit food here and there brought about by appetite stimulation.
-Workouts remain strong and I'm enjoying the positives of CNS stimulation, leading to a feeling of overall great stability
-Sexual function and libido remain great. No complaints
-Vascularity is definitely enhanced, even in non-pumped state.

Now, the negatives:

This week I have developed the onset of general lethargy. I can best describe it as mild to moderate. It's been difficult to wake up in the morning and make it out of bed for morning workouts. I've been pounding double-strength cups of instant coffee in the morning to get moving. I do OK until the afternoon, and then I need more to keep me going.

PM workouts, however, are not negatively affected by the lethargy. I have been falling asleep earlier in the evenings, though, and not waking up feeling fully rested. I could be fighting something off, too. I don't know. That's my typical bodily response to my immune system working on something. It's going to take more time to gauge exactly what the hell's going on.

Joint pain has also been a sudden problem. But that's also a sign that this product is working as intended. I've had some achy wrists as of late. It's nothing debilitating and a little ibuprofen fixes it, but it's there and wasn't before.

Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Back