• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Review/Approval

Mandalore

Registered
Reaction score
OK, so I am building my 2nd cycle after having a successful trial run last year. I experienced no ill effects using the lowest recommended dosage for a 4-week cycle and I feel confident I can tolerate a more aggressive regimen. So just to make sure I do not overdo it; I am open to advice/critiques on what I am proposing to run.
StackDurationPre-MealBreakfastLunchDinnerPre-Rest
Super-DMZ RxWeek 1-62 Capsules2 Capsules
Super Andro-4 RxWeek 1-82 Capsules2 Capsules
Super Andro-1Week 1-82 Capsules2 Capsules
5a-Laxogen RxWeek 1-161 Capsule1 Capsule1 Capsule
Ultra Male RxWeek 1-81 Capsule
Advanced Cylce SupportWeek 1-162 Capsules2 Capsules
E-Control RxWeek 1-81 Capsule1 Capsule1 Capsule
Super Nor-Andro RxWeek 12-162 Capsules2 Capsules
7-Keto RxWeek 12-161 Capsule1 Capsule1 Capsule
Multi RxWeek 1-161 Capsule1 Capsule
Essence EFAWeek 1-162 Capsules2 Capsules
BCAAWeek 1-163 Tablets3 Tablets
I'm unsure about the placement of Andro-4 & Andro-1, as well as the timing of Ultra Male & E-Control. So what are your thoughts? Thanks.

Do what you will but you may have enough product there for a few different cycles. I read back some time that the body can only utilize so many compounds at a time. For instance the DMZ 5.0? I'm believe contains
R andro, and 4 andro you probably could increases the dosage by adding the separate R and 4 andro.

I take the Laxogen, Ultra male, E control during PCT week 9, 10, 11, 12.

You can take the BCAA, Multi and the Advanced cycle support at will

What are you shooting for? Cut bulk?

The end goal was to bulk for the 1st 8 weeks and reduce the amount of loss during an 8-week off cycle. Yeah, that's why I'm thinking maybe Andro-4 could be pushed to later on in my projected 16 week regimen, but I wasn't sure. From what I read Andro-4 has an estrogenic factor and so that would seem to imply I'd have to shift the Ultra Male and E-Control later on in the cycle as well to compensate for the PCT.

Do what you will but you may have enough product there for a few different cycles. I read back some time that the body can only utilize so many compounds at a time. For instance the DMZ 5.0? I'm believe contains
R andro, and 4 andro you probably could increases the dosage by adding the separate R and 4 andro.

I take the Laxogen, Ultra male, E control during PCT week 9, 10, 11, 12.

You can take the BCAA, Multi and the Advanced cycle support at will

What are you shooting for? Cut bulk?
This

Back