• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ronnie Coleman Says Pain in Back is Gone Since Taking Stem Cell Shots

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ronnie Coleman Says Pain in Back is Gone Since Taking Stem Cell Shots

Ronnie Coleman reports that back pain is gone since taking stem cell treatment.

Being an athlete at the highest levels can prove to be taxing on the body. Eight-time Olympia champion Ronnie Coleman learned that lesson when he retired from competition. He took a lot of damage during his training, so much so that his body has broken down. But now since starting stem cell treatment, Coleman has reported that his back pain is disappearing.

On his visit to the Joe Rogan podcast, Ronnie Coleman spoke about the back pain he suffers. Rogan would go on to suggest that Coleman try stem cell therapy with his issues. Now it appears that the legendary bodybuilding champion has taken Rogan’s advice.

A Return to Form?
Recently Ronnie Coleman revealed that he had begun stem cell therapy. After just a few sessions it appears that Coleman is seeing positive results. In a recent video the legend spoke about receiving stem cell shots and how it’s had a positive impact on his life thus far.

“EVERY TIME I GET ONE IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER, SO I JUST GOTTA KEEP GETTING IT,” SAID COLEMAN. “I’VE GOT ANOTHER ONE IN MAY. EVERY TIME I GET ONE, I FEEL IMPROVEMENTS. I’VE HAD TWO SO FAR.”

To think after only two shots Ronnie Coleman is being freed of the crippling pain that has tormented him in his post bodybuilding career. The legend had more to say about the effectiveness of the treatment.

“THE PAIN IS GONE NOW. I’VE ONLY GOT A LITTLE BIT NOW, NOT A LOT AT ALL. SO IT’S GETTING BETTER.”

Ronnie Coleman would go on to speak about the time he was on Joe Rogan’s podcast. He gives the comedian, podcast host, and UFC commentator a ton of credit for helping him through his current predicament.

“THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN. HE’S A REAL COOL GUY,” SAID COLEMAN. “I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM HIM, BUT ONCE I GOT THERE AND FOUND OUT HOW COOL HE WAS, I WAS LIKE ‘OKAY THIS IS GOING TO BE NORMAL.’

“IT ENDED UP BE JUST A NORMAL THING THAT I HAD A LOT OF FUN WITH. I ENJOYED THAT PRETTY MUCH A WHOLE LOT.”

This is just great news not only for Ronnie Coleman, but anyone facing terrible pain and/or injury. Stem Cell therapy is showing dividends and helping people live a fulfilling, pain free life. As Coleman continues to undergo the stem cell treatments we can only hope to see the legendary bodybuilder continue to recover.

What do you think of this great news from Ronnie Coleman?

Attachments

• Ronnie-Coleman-Says-Pain-in-Back-is-Gone-Since-Taking-Stem-Cell-Shots-1-2048x1086.jpg
    Ronnie-Coleman-Says-Pain-in-Back-is-Gone-Since-Taking-Stem-Cell-Shots-1-2048x1086.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 1
Back