• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advise on diet

andrew12

Registered
Reaction score
How it going everybody. I'm writing this post today because I am trying to lose fat. I've used this forum for prohormone advice and everyone had great inputs. Right now I'm am around 235 and am about 5ft 10 in. I'm not really sure what my body fat is but I usually lift 5 times a week. Since I go to a military college I don't have much time to eat and what I usually have day to day is:

breakfast- egg whites with one whole egg with sausage. I usually have a watered down Gatorade also(just because I like it better that way)

lunch- usually a double turkey burger (sometimes Ill have the bun) with an apple.
if I don't have that it's usually a salad with grilled chicken, corn, peas, carrots

dinner- two Peices of grilled chicken with an apple.

If if I have time I'll try to throw in a yogurt in between some meals. I'm curious if that's diet is ok and I wouldn't say I'm fat but a little chubby. What do you think I should be doing different to not lose to much muscle but fat fast? Thanks

How it going everybody. I'm writing this post today because I am trying to lose fat. I've used this forum for prohormone advice and everyone had great inputs. Right now I'm am around 235 and am about 5ft 10 in. I'm not really sure what my body fat is but I usually lift 5 times a week. Since I go to a military college I don't have much time to eat and what I usually have day to day is:

breakfast- egg whites with one whole egg with sausage. I usually have a watered down Gatorade also(just because I like it better that way)

lunch- usually a double turkey burger (sometimes Ill have the bun) with an apple.
if I don't have that it's usually a salad with grilled chicken, corn, peas, carrots

dinner- two Peices of grilled chicken with an apple.

If if I have time I'll try to throw in a yogurt in between some meals. I'm curious if that's diet is ok and I wouldn't say I'm fat but a little chubby. What do you think I should be doing different to not lose to much muscle but fat fast? Thanks
It doesn't seem like your calories are that high, so you may have trouble metabolizing carbs. Try sticking to meat, eggs, and vegetables. Make sure your workouts are intense and perhaps add in some HIIT cardio. Supplement wise, 3 caps daily of Osta and 4 caps daily of Epi-Andro will greatly assist in fat burning (I've run them as long as 12 weeks).

Eat the eggs with the yolks, the best part nutrient wise

It is good to add some healthy food stuff in diet like egg,fish,fruits,milk,yogurt and meat. All these food are good for health and also have good nutrition for health and body.

Back