• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

setting up 3rd cycle got some questions

jwinak982

Registered
Reaction score
Like to start out by saying whats up to every one on here I've got some questions about an up and coming ph cycle I'm setting up. But first off some stats 33, male, 5'6", 150 and fairly lean. I've exercised and trained my whole life, weight training is only part of what I do. I compete in a sport and I can't gain to much weight. The purpose of this cycle is to increase muscle definition and strength. I'm waiting on some blood work to get back and I was wondering at what test levels is it safe for a guy my age to run a cycle. This is not my first cycle it will be my 3rd. I've all ways ran a proper pct and I've only ran one ph cycle a year for the past 3 years. The products I'm thinking of are epi andro, 1-andro and Advanced cycle assist. They seem like they could give me the results I'm looking for. I was planing on following the forms suggested cycle found here. New to Hormones and Anabolics? 1st 2nd 3rd cycle? ..see here!.
Only thing I was going to run differently is trade out the novla for clomid use apex male for the text booster and maybe run some formastanzal with the e-control. I appreciate any advice or constructive criticism. I feel that I'm in killer shape and I just want to take it to the next level. But smart and safe. Thank you for your time.

Back