• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st Cycle Stack Guidance!

clandeche

Registered
Reaction score
I am interested in running my first cycle to pack on some lean mass. I am 21 years old (6' 1''; 170) and looking to add some lean mass. I have been reading a lot of forums and doing a lot of research on different products and the possible benefits, sides, etc. I am thinking it might be best to stay away from the methyls and stick to a non-methylated route since it is my first cycle; however, I am not sure if I'm being over cautious (feel free to comment). Anyways, I am considering stacking 1-andro , 4-andro, and epi-andro for a 4 week cycle. However, I have two main questions: Is this too much to stack for a first cycle? and if not, What is the recommended dosage? I wasn't sure if it would be sufficient to order 1 bottle of all 3 and run them at 100mg a day (2 pills a day) or if it would be worth spending the extra cash and getting 2 bottles of each and running them at 200mg (4 pills a day), like the andro mass stack. From my forum reading I have seen a lot of people saying that it is best to run the andros at higher dosage, but I just wanted to be sure that the extra cash would actually lead to the extra results.
Proposed Cycle: Weeks (1-4)
1-Andro (2 or 4 a day)
4-Andro (2 or 4 a day)
Epi-Andro (2 or 4 a day)
Advanced Cycle Support (1 daily)

Weeks 5-8
Ultra Male Rx (2 daily)
E-control (2 daily)

Any answers to these questions or general suggestions/comments on this proposed cycle would be appreciated as, again, this is my first cycle and I am looking to do it the right way and not waste my hard earned money! Thanks in advance!

I think you should do some research on having a SERM in your pct. Like nolva or clomid. If youre gonna spend that much on a cycle it wont hurt to spend an extra $50.

Ironmagresearch.com

Also doing a first cycle. Only using epiandro and 4andro. Want lean gains. Doing 8 weeks at 4 caps each. If this cycle goes well next will be identical but 6 weeks at 6 caps of each.

Also doing a first cycle. Only using epiandro and 4andro. Want lean gains. Doing 8 weeks at 4 caps each. If this cycle goes well next will be identical but 6 weeks at 6 caps of each.
Enjoy!

since these arent that harsh, wouldnt the ultra male and e-control suffice? I was planning on running something sinilar for 4 weeks, 2 1andro caps/ed and 4 4andro caps/ed.

^I won't advise it. But do as you will... your proposed cycle is much lighter than most. For anyone running cycles longer than the recommended 4wks on or increased dosages or stacking compounds, it's always recommended to have the proper ancillaries on hand.

Back