• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

cutting while using question

jaggedendz69

Registered
Reaction score
I've never used a prohormone while cutting. I was wondering if you are expecting a 12-20 week cut how would you incorporate a compound with this? I've read a lot that this should be used in a 4 week cycle? Would it be recommended to use a compound in the last 4 weeks of cutting? Or so some just say screw it and go 8 weeks on? How to use this while on a 12-20 week cut? Thank you

I've never used a prohormone while cutting. I was wondering if you are expecting a 12-20 week cut how would you incorporate a compound with this? I've read a lot that this should be used in a 4 week cycle? Would it be recommended to use a compound in the last 4 weeks of cutting? Or so some just say screw it and go 8 weeks on? How to use this while on a 12-20 week cut? Thank you
I have no issues at all with running Osta at 3 caps daily for 12 weeks. It helps maintain muscle and strength during a caloric deficit.

I have no issues at all with running Osta at 3 caps daily for 12 weeks. It helps maintain muscle and strength during a caloric deficit.

Is Osta hard on the liver to need on cycle for this? Is PCT also needed with Osta?

Is Osta hard on the liver to need on cycle for this? Is PCT also needed with Osta?
PCT should be done after an Osta run since it can be suppressive. And no it's not hard on the liver but I would still use Advanced Cycle Support if on an extended cycle just to be on the safe side.

PCT should be done after an Osta run since it can be suppressive. And no it's not hard on the liver but I would still use Advanced Cycle Support if on an extended cycle just to be on the safe side.
Why is OstaRX apart of the PCT stack if it in itself needs a PCT?

Back