• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

another cutting question.

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
So, last month, finished cycle with dmz. 3. Just came off pct. Now I was wondering what would be a safe and effective way, other than the obvious eating clean, to try and drop some of the extra cushion? I don't want to put a whole lot more stress on my system but did have blood work done and things actually are looking rather good. I have asked a similar question before but not quite like this. I still manage to get in roughly between a gallon and a gallon and a half of water. So not getting enough water intake isn't a problem. As before thanks for the support and help from everyone in here.

Simply dropping calories is the easiest way to drop bodyfat.

Personally, I feel that eating as few carbs as you can is the easiest and most efficient way to burn fat. As an added bonus, assuming you do not have a wild metabolism, a very low carb diet is high in fat and protein which allows you to hold onto your muscle while the fat comes off.

Back