• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Coming from super dmz 2.0 to metha???

clanmodder

Registered
Reaction score
almost finished with 2 weeks of super dmz 2.0 and after that 2 weeks im jumping on 2 weeks of methadrol extreme ya i know im weird but i want something stronger lol. i was wondering if metha would kick in instantly for me over from super dmz 2.0 i would figure cause it has everything super dmz has plus more. So what im asking is since methadrol extreme has the stuff super dmz has in it plus more if i started it right after my last pill of super dmz would i feel it instantly i know it being a oral your answer might be yes but it took about 4 days to a week to notice super dmz. So would i feel it instantly since metha has all of what super dmz has in it and since super dmz has kicked in for me?? and also whats the duration of the bloating kicking in for metha lol i love the bloat feeling.

Your not weird bro just trying to go get it. As Heavy said you be fine and will see some major strength and mass gains.

is the energy gonna be there when i take metha ?? like the day after since it has everything super dmz has but more

how are the gains so far on the 2.0 on strength and mass?

libido up on day 3-4 strength gains slowly came in at day 5 then after they just been getting better the gains are like dbol but better cause there great on being steady so they just keep going up and up and i gained like 5 pounds so far in just alittle over a week. and mass ehh it was ok its a dry gainer not gonna be much bloat there but it will have you looking cut and bulky still

Back