• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

used tri methyl 3:15 previously (from epg) how would the methad compare?

mastershake

Registered
Reaction score
the tri methyl 3:15 has this ingred. list:

Ingredients:
2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17d-ol 15mg
13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10) dien-17-one 15mg
2a, 3a-epithio- 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17 b-ol 15mg

Other ingredients:
Vitamin C 60mg
Vitamin B12 24mcg
Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg
Tribulus Terrestris 40% 300mg
Long Jack 150mg

so am i correct this is superdrol 15mg, max lmg 15mg and epi 15mg??

where your formula has the superdrol 10mg, decadrol 15mg, and dmz 15mg

NOT TRYING to discuss any other products here but just curious to thoughts on how they compare and what differences i should see between the two. the 3:15 i had is used up so def going to try the methyl d as i already ordered 4 (and maybe more lol) just curious as to how they compare overall to have a idea of what i should see different if any with the different formulation there.

thanks!!!

Would be similiar....

thank you for responding i know im new here and i didnt mean to come off wrong asking these questions. with the epi in the tri meth i was wondering how far off the metha d it would end up. the rest i saw was pretty similar. got plenty of metha d for now and will for sure be grabbing a good amount of sdmz 2.0 before it goes away also.

will be trying out acs on heavyirons advice and going prob with nolva for pct.

now to work on good overall diet and routine. im usually good with diet (as best i can be with work and all i try very hard to stay spot on there) but routine every one here locally gives me different advice and im not sure really who to follow so id love to make a post here in the forums to see if you guys can give me some great info.

So true. Everyone is a phenomenon in aspect to body make up and needs.

def appreciate the feedback either way and not at all taking it negatively. and things like this im trying to learn right now. last time i overdid it way to much tore a acl and injured a disc in my back. so this time i was really trying to get a starting set ready before i hit the gym again more or less looking for a good starting routine to get back into things so i guess i should have rephrased what i asked sorry about that.

i tore a acl earlier in the year and had the surgery just under three months ago as well as injured a disc in my back i was simply going to heavy for me and i know that ill admit it not afraid to.

what i am looking for advice on is a good starting point all around type set (not really sure what else to call it) to get back into things without overdoing it not wanting to push one area to hard if there is such a type. i know ill have to tailor weight amounts to my needs. but really curious about a good all around type set to ease back into things. and im NOT using anything the first few months at all besides proteins, bcaa's, creatine, maybe some no and pre and post workout stuff. i know i need to get everything back up to a certain point before i worry about ph's BUT i dont want to miss out on things if and when they all go away so im trying to plan ahead which was the original reason i asked about the two, i will be more clear next time.

as i said im in no way going to be offended because i know i went to much last time but sadly that's me. i always try to go heavier and that one more rep... i need to control that and keep things a bit simpler for a while. i do appreciate the feedback either way good or bad and you guys all seems serious here which is why i joined up here to look for good honest info. if anyone has suggestions on lifts/reps etc for what im asking id love to hear them. hope this was a better way to ask my question.

i gotcha, doc said i can start doing light weights and some cardio but very little legs. the acl was a re-injury from my ice hockey days years back, then a motorcycle accident and this time i finally tore it so it's been weak for a while. i didnt compete and was always in it for mostly myself not really comp. i am now on the treadmill and elliptical now trying to shed some weight i gained not being able to hit the gym. also doing some slow tai chi at a freinds class.

2 docs i saw said they think ill be okay to get back within around a year to a decent level just have to be careful and as you said to know when its to much. you think i should wait a while longer? i have been following what the doc says to a tee this time around since i usually dont and i should know better. xrays of the knee look good and back feels pretty good now unless i lift something to heavy for me or kinda twist it the wrong way. he seemed to think i could start lightly lifting again but being careful and not pushing it.

ive read the ph's are good for up to 5 years or so after they expire not sure if that's really true and without knowing what will come of this new ban i was grabbing it while i can. i def want to get back to my old self hoping by mid next year or sooner and i know ill have to be more careful and try to listen more to my body now.

appreciate the advice no doubt, trust me not trying to be superman here. i live near the water so ive been going the ocean and swimming that way and its def helped a lot i think. gonna try some easy running outside this weekend and see how the leg is.

Last edited:
MUCH appreciated for your comments and ill look into that. thank you.

Might want to checkout swolechamps log on rx...he is recovering from a torn rotator cuff...he lists all his training.....and he is bouncing back very fast...he is young which helps...

I'll check that out, when you say log on rx.... ? Also how would one go about avoiding a torn rotator cuff? What would the supporting supps for healing be? Joint flex stuff and calcium? I had a shoulder pain about a month ago, gave it two weeks off completely before cycle to let it heal, now two weeks into the cycle it's still there... nothing huge (no full tears, maybe a nick), but I do know tendons take a lil while to heal. Anyway, thanks!

Yea check out my log on RX muscle...as for avoiding a rotator cuff injury in my case, don't crash a motorcycle at 60mph lol...as for in the gym, properly warm up and there are some good rotator cuff exercises to warm up good..it could be a strained ligament or tendon ...ice it am and pm.and see if it helps

Flex RX from iml is a great support supp

i know all to well about crashing at over 60mph.. i feel for ya trust me. ill be checking out your log.

ya I already got the flex, and getting my daily calcium, was just wondering if I could do anything more pro-active, but I guess that's about it... I'll keep an eye on it. Good stuff tho, ya I read your log, killin it pretty good after injury all things considered.... did you have surgery on that rotator cuff? Or was the 6 weeks lying around just healing and recovery? Thanks again bro, get well

Yea I had full rotator surgery ...I shattered my shoulder and had to have rotator cuff fusion where they reattached tendons and ligaments to my cuff ...that was april 18...I sat around until last week of june healing and icing all day then went
back to doc, he said I wouldn't even pick up a weight til the end of September ...I started back training july 4th lol...just gotta b smart with ur training ...

Back