• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1 andro rx cycle

Bestia956

Registered
Reaction score
Hi im new to forum awesome forum
I have some question before buying my first cycle i did alot of research about safest PH wit out estrogen sides effects 1 andro doesn't convert to estrogen
But my question is if taking 1 andro for 30 days will shut down my libido can i use at leats 1 cap of 4 andro to maintain libido balance since 4 andro increase libido?

You think i will still get estrogen sides wit low doses of 4 andro?
Its my first cycle and im noob i dont want get to big in my first cycle i just want little mass some estrenght and see how my body reacts wit the 1 andro and low doses of 4 for libido support

2 caps of 1 andro for 30 days
1 cap of 4 andro for 30 days
Cycle support

Pct
Do you thin i still estrogen blocker?

That's a very mild cycle so you should be completely free of any sides. PCT should be 1 cap of Ultra Male daily and 3 caps of E-Control daily ( doses spread out ) for at least 30 days. ebfitness15 for your discount code!

That's a very mild cycle so you should be completely free of any sides. PCT should be 1 cap of Ultra Male daily and 3 caps of E-Control daily ( doses spread out ) for at least 30 days. ebfitness15 for your discount code!

Wow thank you very much now i feel more safer to take my cycle
The 4 andro will help wit the libido issue from 1 andro right?

Hey i have a question already bought 1-4 andro
And while searching the web i found another website and i saw several post that for pct u need a serm its that teally nesessary o im fine wit a normal pct and e control?

Hey i have a question already bought 1-4 andro
And while searching the web i found another website and i saw several post that for pct u need a serm its that teally nesessary o im fine wit a normal pct and e control?
A SERM is fine, but so is 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control for 30 days.

A SERM is fine, but so is 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control for 30 days.

Mmmm i bought 1-4 andro advanced cycle support E control from here But the pct i bought in other website can i say the name of pct?

Mmmm i bought 1-4 andro advanced cycle support E control from here But the pct i bought in other website can i say the name of pct?
It wouldn't matter because I wouldn't personally know if it works or not. I KNOW Ultra Male and E-Control work.

It wouldn't matter because I wouldn't personally know if it works or not. I KNOW Ultra Male and E-Control work.

Ok thanx
Its ok if i take a least take 1 cap of e control during my cycle? Since i only taking 1 cap of 4 andro?

What is it? You can say, I may have used it in the past. Eric loves him some Ultra Male, I prefer Anabolic Matrix for PCT. Obviously we both use EControl for PCT as well.

What is it? You can say, I may have used it in the past. Eric loves him some Ultra Male, I prefer Anabolic Matrix for PCT. Obviously we both use EControl for PCT as well.

Pct x3 vital labs
Oh, there's definitely nothing wrong with Anabolic Matrix; I always feel really good on it but I personally seem to recover a bit quicker on Ultra Male at just 1 cap daily...but both are awesome. Just read the description for your PCT product and it does look a bit weak.

Oh, there's definitely nothing wrong with Anabolic Matrix; I always feel really good on it but I personally seem to recover a bit quicker on Ultra Male at just 1 cap daily...but both are awesome. Just read the description for your PCT product and it does look a bit weak.

I haven't used that myself, but I would have to agree with Eric.

Thanx for the info

Hey i just bought ultra male from u all
I have question can i take 1 cap of ultra male anyother day for libido issues from 1 andro during my cycle?

I will take ultra male for pct as well

Last edited:
Hey i just bought ultra male from u all
I have question can i take 1 cap of ultra male anyother day for libido issues from 1 andro during my cycle?

I will take ultra male for pct as well
I'm not sure the Ultra Male would help your libido while you're on cycle since it's a natural test booster. I would just rely on the 4-Andro for that and save your Ultra Male for 2 PCTs. Besides, you don't know if 1-Andro is going to affect your libido, it certainly didn't bother mine...there's just a slight chance that it could.

I'm not sure the Ultra Male would help your libido while you're on cycle since it's a natural test booster. I would just rely on the 4-Andro for that and save your Ultra Male for 2 PCTs. Besides, you don't know if 1-Andro is going to affect your libido, it certainly didn't bother mine...there's just a slight chance that it could.

Thanx you very much 1 more question
Why 1 andro its more cheaper than 4 andro if 4 andro iys mos strong supplement

Bro im feeling very lethargy today its my 4th day of my cycle
What can i do or take for lethargy
And I woke up every morning super thirsty
At 4 days in I doubt 1-Andro would have even kicked in yet. My guess would be the summer heat is making you feel tired and thirsty (I've actually been feeling the same way lately and I'm not on anything right now, haha).

Back