• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First PH Cycle: Need Input

Excelled.

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, This is my first post. I am 5'8", 230 lbs at 20 yrs old. I've been training seriously which means in the gym for over 4 days a week for the past 3 1/2 years. I can squat 515 lbs, Bench 335 lbs and Deadlift over 600 lbs naturally. I wanna try DMZ for my first cycle. Need input. If this looks strong enough for a cycle. I've been researching for quite a while. I've been contemplating a cycle before but now I am seriously considering it. Also I am originally from Pakistan aka a brown guy so I don't know how this cycle's gonna be for me.

Cycle:
Super DMZ - 1 tab a day for a week then 2 a day for the last 3 weeks
Advanced Cycle Support - as recommended

PCT:
Nolvadex (or should I do clomid?) - 50mg a day for 3-4 weeks
Advanced Cycle Support

Any input is appreciated. I also eat a ton of food and train like a psycho so Strength gains are gonna be obvious. I am also tight on budget. so any input here is appreciated on what I should add or takeout. THANKS!

How does my cycle look? Do i need anything else? Ultra Male Rx? Is A SERM necessary to keeping all the gains?

sorry I've been researching alot but there is alot of mixed information out there

another thing is it necessary to take nolva or clomid for pct to keep all the gains? I've read that you need it for superdrol but cant i just take 6-bromo and ultra male rx to keep all the gains and rebound?

Excelled. said:
another thing is it necessary to take nolva or clomid for pct to keep all the gains? I've read that you need it for superdrol but cant i just take 6-bromo and ultra male rx to keep all the gains and rebound?

Someone please, I'd like some clarification on this as well...

Back