• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

another cycle!

Swoleness46

Registered
Reaction score
ok so this is week 5 of pct for me from my 8week super dmz 5.0 and 1 andro cycle which was awesome. but I'm ready to bulk up again and i would like to run a cycle of 1 and 4 andro and since 4 andros the only one that converts directly to testosterone i was wondering if i took 3 pills of 4 andro twice a day would i be doing more harm than good? Like i said I'm going to run the 4 with 1 andro at 2 pills twice a day for 8 weeks again just want some input or advice if any one has done this before thanks guy!

ok so this is week 5 of pct for me from my 8week super dmz 5.0 and 1 andro cycle which was awesome. but I'm ready to bulk up again and i would like to run a cycle of 1 and 4 andro and since 4 andros the only one that converts directly to testosterone i was wondering if i took 3 pills of 4 andro twice a day would i be doing more harm than good? Like i said I'm going to run the 4 with 1 andro at 2 pills twice a day for 8 weeks again just want some input or advice if any one has done this before thanks guy!
That actually sounds great to me, especially on a bulk...have fun! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 whenever you need anything!

That actually sounds great to me, especially on a bulk...have fun! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 whenever you need anything!
so if my math is correct that would be 300mg a day of 4 andro cause each pill is 50mg correct? So that's 6 pills a day of 4 andro and 4 pills a day of 1 andro. Sounds like I'm gonna have a good time thanks brother!

so if my math is correct that would be 300mg a day of 4 andro cause each pill is 50mg correct? So that's 6 pills a day of 4 andro and 4 pills a day of 1 andro. Sounds like I'm gonna have a good time thanks brother!
Right on!

One more question I've seen alotta talk on other forums that with the new non methylated prohormones such as all of iron mags that dudes have been taking almost 1000-1500 mg a day and getting great results so I mean that's almost 10 or more pills a day have any of you guys ever ran your andros at this high of a dosage. I'm not worried about side effects either I've never had any after 3 pretty great 8 week cycles.

One more question I've seen alotta talk on other forums that with the new non methylated prohormones such as all of iron mags that dudes have been taking almost 1000-1500 mg a day and getting great results so I mean that's almost 10 or more pills a day have any of you guys ever ran your andros at this high of a dosage. I'm not worried about side effects either I've never had any after 3 pretty great 8 week cycles.
Me and my clients have always had good results with just 4 caps daily

Back