• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca drol

frogsak1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all I want to start talking my deca drol 8 week cycle but the wife wants another kid... Is there and sides with taking the cycles before getting the wife prego ???

Hi all I want to start talking my deca drol 8 week cycle but the wife wants another kid... Is there and sides with taking the cycles before getting the wife prego ???
No there's not. The decadrol may inadvertently make it more difficult getting pregnant while you are on the cycle.. But I would definitely error on the side of caution and definitely take several weeks/months off of hormonals and supplements before attempting to conceive a child.

I received your PM, and will respond shortly. ;)

No there's not. The decadrol may inadvertently make it more difficult getting pregnant while you are on the cycle.. But I would definitely error on the side of caution and definitely take several weeks/months off of hormonals and supplements before attempting to conceive a child.

I received your PM, and will respond shortly. ;)

x2 ^^^,

This suck so bad the wife and I have been trying flat out to get her prego so that mean I can't start my cycle I have every thing ready to go its all sitting there ....

Deca-drol is good stuff...just finished up a 4 week cycle. Good luck with the baby making!

Deca-drol is good stuff...just finished up a 4 week cycle. Good luck with the baby making!

The baby making part is done time to start the deca cycle but I have a question if I take milk thistle 4 hours
apart and I am doing 3 deca pills 5 hours apart won't I be taking the milk thistle and deca close together around lunch time and 5 pm
Any chance you could brake down your deca cycle and vitamin time of when you were taking them just so I get a better understanding

Thanks

Back