• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

no info on order

jakethesnake

Registered
Reaction score
I ordered the super-dmz 2.0 on [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]27 Aug 2012 - 01:47, and I still haven't received any email stating whether its been shipped. My [/FONT]Order ID is 11085004. And I have used the contact form on the website. I'm not complaining or anything I just want to make sure all is good ya know. If anyone can help it'd be appreciated! Thanks guys[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

I ordered the super-dmz 2.0 on 27 Aug 2012 - 01:47, and I still haven't received any email stating whether its been shipped. My Order ID is 11085004. And I have used the contact form on the website. I'm not complaining or anything I just want to make sure all is good ya know. If anyone can help it'd be appreciated! Thanks guys

Send us an email please.: http://www.ironmaglabs.com/about-us/contact-us/

im sure if it was a issue on their part they will take care of it. awesome company and they took care of my issue immediately. i wouldn't have much worries.

Thats lucky haha yeah I don't know why I haven't received an email saying if it was shipped or anything. Oh well they'll figure it out

Well without any more info on my order regarding like a tracking code or conformation that it was shipped, I just recieved it in the mail lol thanks guys I'll let you know how the super-dmz 2.0 goes for me when I use it! But question, I was planning on using this when I go on my bulking cycle so I wanted to do Kris Gethin's 4 week DTP Trainer. Anyone familiar with DTP and would that be a good workout plan to do?

Got it. Thanks guys! And I'll be recommending you to all of my buddies too, I'm sure they'll be stoked to try these!!

Back