• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

R Andro vs Epi & 1 Andro Stack...

Stephan07

Registered
Reaction score
ok, posted before and a few more ? I ran epi and 1 Andro in November. I noticed slight anxiety after a few days, and at about 4 weeks of 4 pills of each a day I started to notice very good gains in strength and loss of mid section fat. At the same time, the anxiety started to increase, and I was noticing a lot of lethargy & decreased libido. I didn't get any labs however. I stopped at the end of 4 weeks and went right to PCT with Clomid 50/25/25/25, e control/ultra male. Had 2 days of feeling very down followed by a week of less down but lethargy and a small dick. Rebounded nicely and kept gains thru PCT. Lost a little bit after but was not hitting the gym or eating as much.

Ordered up some more EPi and 1 Andro and was going to try once more. However, after reading about R Andro, and being a newbie, was thinking perhaps I just start with a 6 week of R andro at 400mg per day. Skip the 1 Andro and unwanted sides i experienced. I'm 6'1" and pretty lean, and looking to add some lean muscle while dropping some mid section fat. Not looking for a lot of mass and I don't want to be shut down too much. I don't think I enjoyed the feeling of low test, which I attribute my slight depression to. And I would imagine the R Andro a lot softer on my HPTA system. I do have Rx clomid as well as research chem Nolva.

How much shutdown would you expect from 6 weeks of 400mg per day of R andro? I know everyone is different, and hard to tell without labs. I'm early 40s..

Anyone know of any labs that will ship an "at home kit?" I was an IV tech in college at a local hospital on weekends and can easily draw my own labs.....

Thanks all, and any input on R Andro is appreciated.

Its really tough to say how much it will shut you down, but it will shut you down.

A 60+ day or PCT run is always a good thing, even just basic clomid.

But plain old randro is awesome, and 400mgs of randro is great, I have run it at 800mgs and its awesome

As for anxiety, having administered psych meds and worked with patients with anxiety/depression, it is very individual what can cause it, or create such a response. A hormone imbalance is certainly a possibility as are stimulants, even OTC stims, so be careful with anything you take.

If you need to buy online labs, you can go to www.labsmd.com and purchase a hormone test. Actually you can buy the "female" test it is 72.99 and it tests for the same thing as the male version which is $150 there. When you buy the lab, you will then get a print out. You bring it to quest near you (the site has locations and allows you to make an appointment) and then they draw your blood and you get your results online within 3-5 days. Super simple.

Pretty sure its labsmd.com Here is the link to the exact female test you can buy, it doesn't matter at all if you are male/female..exact same test
https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234

I have used them before and the service is excellent.

Thanks Wes. Great info. Unfortunately..Mass Resident.....THough I drive to NY for work every other week, I'm not sure the centers will run the labs with a MA license. I'll continue to search a mail in.
I'd like labs baseline, end of the run and then end of PCT.

Having tried both, I'd recommend R-Andro if you had anxiety issues. It is an excellent neurosteroid in my experience, and the calmness and feeling of surplus energy I get from it is pretty much worth the price of entry in and of itself. In my experience, R-Andro is also great for body recomposition, i.e. getting rid of flab and sustaining energy in the gym. At 400 mg, I get those effects and no sides at all. At 600 mg, I feel an added physical need to exercise and a very noticeable increase in libido. Recommend.

Having tried both, I'd recommend R-Andro if you had anxiety issues. It is an excellent neurosteroid in my experience, and the calmness and feeling of surplus energy I get from it is pretty much worth the price of entry in and of itself. In my experience, R-Andro is also great for body recomposition, i.e. getting rid of flab and sustaining energy in the gym. At 400 mg, I get those effects and no sides at all. At 600 mg, I feel an added physical need to exercise and a very noticeable increase in libido. Recommend.
Agreed!

Back