• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

did they decide to keep sdmz 2.0 now??

mastershake

Registered
Reaction score
i see it is not discontinued any longer but it is sold out instead. also i notice the blackstone labs site is selling at the same price / qty (buy three get one free) as iml was. are they actually somehow part of iml?? and whats the deal with the actual status of sdmz will they continue to make it now? i just know a lot of people who are trying to get the $$ together to get some asap because they thought it would have been gone forever as everyone put it on the 28th but a few could use more time due to things being slow for them right now. also a couple are thinking i lied to them when i told them that it would be gone forever since now it appears its going to be available for a while. please know there is nothing against iml at all just would like to know the real status as to if its going to be continued or not. this would let a lot of people i know be able to buy it if they have more time to get some cash together things in my area are real slow right now for a lot of people.

thanks

Unfortunately it is discontinued, but fortunately, Blackstone Labs is still selling it until they run out of stock. Don't wait on it, they're estimated to be sold out in 7-10days.

Blackstone is a retailer that is not affiliated with IML. Blackstone bought out all of IML's SDMZ 2.0 stock on the 28th of August.

okay good to know, i will pass the word onto those i know who want it. hopefully they will get it before it is really gone this time :D

i have 24 now (well 23 as i gave one to a good friend who just couldnt afford one right now). thinking about another 4 add me to the having issues part

Hell, Take advantage and stock up. You can be jacked till your 70! :D

Back