• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Running this cycle

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
I have anxiety has anyone had any anxiety when they did any cycle with these products.I'm running this starting today

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Cyanostane Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

I am on my first cycle of PH's and started with DMZ 2.0 and I have to admit I did have some anxiety about it. Especially since all the experienced guys on here were talking about how newbies shouldnt run DMZ for their first cycle since it can be harsh on the body. I ran it anyway and I have stayed true to what IML suggests for the stack and I drink tons of water (thats important). I am almost through my 3rd week and its been an awesome ride brother! You will be fine as long as you stick to script. Eat Clean, Drink tons of water, and work hard in the gym. Once you've been on cycle a few days your anxiety should settle down and you can focus on making gains. I have put on 10 pounds of rip in the last 3 and a half weeks, huge strength gains, and really the only side effect I have is back pumps. I understand the anxiety because I had it too. But now Im already putting together my next stack and excited to keep moving forward. Good luck bro and enjoy the ride!

Back