• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dmz 2.0 Cycle! My first run at it (continuous updates)

Adamo41188

Registered
Reaction score
Well finally bit the bullet and bought the stack and have everything going as planned. I set a schedule on my calendar for a workout plan going 2 on 1 off ( gives me I more workout in this way within 30 days then it normally would )

I am NOT going to look at my body shirtless or weigh myself the whole time. I even taped up my bathroom mirror so I can only see my neck up lol

Anyways, so far, yesterday was a week since I have been on it. Strength gains are already here. Did (bench ) 275 for 7 last week, and did it the other do for 10. Pumps on this are NASTY. Makes my skin feel likes its going to tear. Thats how tight I get!

Weighed in my first day at exactly 190. I'm HOPING to hit 200lbs after this is all said and done.

First day at 190 ( remember, I am not going to be looking at myself this whole time. )

Untitled by Adam is HOTT 4U, on Flickr

Pumps are redic! ( few days later )

I'll try and keep this up to date as much as I can so everyone that hasnt taken it, can have an Idea of what to hopefully expect :cool:

Now it's a party, will be following!!!

I think the 200 lb goal is pretty attainable; good luck, man!

Thanks guys. Im really hoping to hit 200lbs. So far, less than 2 weeks in and I'm filling out all over, especially in the legs. EXCITED!

Strength gain, gains, and gains! Did chest today. When I started, 275 on bench went for 7, last week went for 10, this week went for 12. It felt stupid light. And I did 315 for 7 right after that, which i don't remember the last time I even touched 315, let alone got it more than 4 times. This is fun :)

Came back from arm day yesterday, is swear the pumps are so hard, it hurts. Still going strong, you can see gains everywhere. My friend is starting to questions wtf I'm taking because I'm blowing up. 2 more weeks until the final results!

Today is my last helping of Dmz, I'll post pics and results soon!

Well here is the moment of truth guys, weighed in at 190 on the dot 30 days ago in gym shorts and a t-shirt, nothing else.

Today, wearing the same.....204lbs!

All in all, I was shocked as hell! Main difference I saw besides insane strength gains were size gains in my legs, and shoulders! Im on my PCT now and im going to make sure i keep everything I gained.

Also, so everyone knows, im still growing. I hit 207lbs the other day in the morning with only egg whites in my system

every last bit of it. Ive been weighing in first thing in the morning, totally dry at 207. Size, strength, everything is there.

Thats great dude, I'm starting DMZ in acouple of months, How was the strength gains? thats what i'm looking forward too most tbh :p I read a log that said they gains no strength at all :S

Thats great dude, I'm starting DMZ in acouple of months, How was the strength gains? thats what i'm looking forward too most tbh :p I read a log that said they gains no strength at all :S

strength gains were ridiculous. I went from be benching 315 x4 to 315 x10 with ease. You'll love it. Just make sure you drink at least a gallon of water a day, and dont miss a pill

DMZ original was amazing, can't wait to try 2.0 in a few months. Great run bro!

Now THAT'S what I want to look like!!! Adam is HOTT 4U --- Hott, indeed :)

Hey Adam. Did you run Superdmz 2.0 by itself or stack it with something else? Also what did you use for PCT (SERM or just ultramale/E-control)?

Your reponse will be greatly appreciated.

I ran 2.0 by itself. In january I want to try and stack it with something else, gotta research some more lol. And I just used Ultra Male and E-Control

I want to stack it with test but I feel 10-12 weeks is far to long for me to be on a cycle

LOL! I liked the play on your flicker s/n. Honestly, I've never understood why so many guys seem insecure when it comes to admitting how great another guy looks, especially the one's who'd love to look just like them. I don't have that problem. Didn't mean to weird you out. Well, not really <g>. I liked the play on words and was in the perfect mood. I took my first mirror shot yesterday and was comparing my pic to yours. I just wish it looked somewhere near as impressive. I'm assumming you just finished an arm workout before that pic. If not, double damn! Really, that's exactly how I'd like to look. That's a serious complement in itself and one I've only given here twice before.

So, I was already subscribed to your thread because I thought your experience was motivating. I got pre-empted with my first cycle by some troubling lab numbers/liver results. Still waiting to see how that turns out and hoping I can start soon. That's quite frustrating so I'm just focusing on improving my current workouts for now. I was set for a Cyano cycle but was hoping to follow it up with a SDMZ2 cycle this winter then hoping to be adventurous and follow that later with a Meth-Drol Extreme run. LOL Still just trying to soak up everyone else's experiences and advice. You guys really do provide a ton of inspiration and motivation. Hoping that someday I'll be able to join your ranks. :)

Its all good man lol. But thanks and yes, I did just finish an arm workout haha. Appreciate the compliments too, but I'm just the average Joe trying to become an animal, thats all. Keep us updated with whatever cycle you run!

Back