• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Choice for lean gains and strength

Jtgraham

Registered
Reaction score
would you run super dmz for 4 weeks or metha drol for same time or any other suggestions

Also for a lean bulk would stacking deca drol, meatha drol, and super dmz, be a really bad idea because i saw it done somewhere and the guy doing it looked good any opinions out there?

Super DMZ and Halo Extreme is what I would stack for LEAN gains and strength.

Deca Drol is a bit "wetter" product more suited for mass that may have a bit more water retention.

I used the super dmz before in the past during a cut and it was AMAZING but what were your thoughts on metha drol exterme

Jtgraham 0516607 said:
I used the super dmz before in the past during a cut and it was AMAZING but what were your thoughts on metha drol exterme

Metha-Drol is clearly a little stronger but a bit "wetter" gains.

Heavy would a cycle of halo and super dmz consist of these products
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 or 2 bottles would i need to run 2 of these for 8 weeks imo it doesnt seem needed but idk?
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 or 2 bottles?
6-Bromo - 1 or 2 bottles again or should i save the first bottle for the last 4 weeks?
and halo extreme
also which would be more benficial to run first the halo for 4 weeks then follow with dmz for another 4weeks or vis versa
i was just planning on running everything on 2caps a day for the 8weeks for a longer slower gains

Jtgraham 0807295 said:
Heavy would a cycle of halo and super dmz consist of these products
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 or 2 bottles would i need to run 2 of these for 8 weeks imo it doesnt seem needed but idk?
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 or 2 bottles?
6-Bromo - 1 or 2 bottles again or should i save the first bottle for the last 4 weeks?
and halo extreme
also which would be more benficial to run first the halo for 4 weeks then follow with dmz for another 4weeks or vis versa
i was just planning on running everything on 2caps a day for the 8weeks for a longer slower gains

I would get Super DMZ, Halo and Advanced Cycle Support but I hear several products are close to being sold out now.

bodybuilding0841 0892150 said:
Will be using this product this off-season. Had GREAT results with the Super DMZ Rx and will be using the Super DMZ Rx stacked with Cynostane Rx .

That will be a nice little stacker.

Back