• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shawn Rhoden Looks Like He Would Have Beaten 2019 Mr. Olympia

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Shawn Rhoden Looks Like He Would Have Beaten 2019 Mr. Olympia

Shawn Rhoden Shows Amazing Physique Post-Olympia.

The single biggest headline going into the 2019 Mr. Olympia was the fact that last year’s champ Shawn Rhoden would be unable to compete. However, that did not stop him from training hard anyway.

In the lead up to the 2019 Mr. Olympia, Shawn Rhoden was ruled ineligible to compete by the AMI. This comes as a result of allegations levied against the Rhoden of sexual assault. Despite passing lie detector tests, and not having gone through the court process yet, he was removed from the Olympia competition.

Nevertheless, Rhoden could not be deterred. He could be seen all the way until the competition, training hard. He was maintaining that he would be able to overturn the AMI’s decision and compete anyway. However, in the end nothing would change, and Brandon Curry went on to win the title of Mr. Olympia.

Following the conclusion of the competition, Shawn Rhoden posted a picture to his Instagram. In this picture, he displays what fans missed by his inability to compete. Moreover, he looks like he could have been able to annihilate the rest of the competition he would have faced.

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.

This picture was taken Sunday morning after the 2019 Mr.Olympia. I am so thankful for my supporting cast for pushing me and never allowing for a second for me to just give up, give in and quit.”

Rhoden looks absolutely stunning in this picture. Obviously this is just one view of his physique. However, looking at this picture it seems hard to deny how prepared he was. At a bare minimum, he would have been a tough opponent for Curry, or anybody else.

Attachments

• shawn.jpg
    shawn.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1
Back