• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Starting Super DMZ Monday need some pointers

Cdiddy21

Registered
Reaction score
Gonna start Super DMZ the full stack Monday... Any pointers or things i need to look out for??? Not sure why I have two bottles of e control but I do... I'm in the gym about 6 days a week 2 days for cardio the rest is weight training... 6'1" 235 lbs right now. I did a ultra male stack a while back and loved the results. Should I continue to do cardio??? Or even up it to 4 times a week? The goal is to get back down to 205 but look 225... In June when I was 205 I was crackhead skinny... Now I have the right amount of mass on my frame... just time to cut up and lose the water around the belly.

My opinion. If youre in the gym 6 days a week I would change your workout so you are lifting each day only taking time off when you need rest. After your workout you can do cardio if needed but no more than 15 or 20 minutes.
Example: day 1 chest/abs. Day 2 back/hams. Day 3 shoulders/abs. Day 4 arms/quads
I like to keep this routine and take day off when rest is needed.

Just want to get as lean as I can ya know... I try to lift Monday Wednesday and Friday... Then give myself cardio days to control the fat... Plus I was taking pointers from jewbacca that was doing and 1hr cardio daily if I remember correctly

Guess it depends on your goal. I like to cut back on cardio and focus on weights while on cycle and then boost cardio while off. Thats why I said cardio as needed... don't want to over do cardio and minimize any muscle gains while on DMZ.

The one thing that scares me about cutting it back is when I did Ultra male... And cut back cardio... Oh it sucked soooooooooo bad getting it back when I cycled off... Made me feel like I was 315 again

Have to do what works for you. Maybe to cardio twice a day morning and night but shorter intervals. My only point is too much cardio will break down muscle.

Yeah I see your point I did to much HIIT and was a crackheadish 205. But I will slit it up into two sessions thanks bro

Back