• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OSTA Rx

Silent87

Registered
Reaction score
If someone wants to take Osta Rx 3 caps for 30 days only. Will he/she see any result? Will he/she need anything else if run this way? Just wondering...

You will see results if your diet and exercise routine are on point. However it is my understanding that at about 5 weeks in the true benefits can be seen, such as better vascularity, improved strength and lean mass gains. Also it seems that Osta has a great thermogenic property....meaning it burns fat while you build muscle! I am personally 3 weeks in so all I can tell you is it has benefits so far for me in the mass gain department. As for needing to run anything else the answer is no....it is not necessary, during or after. Unless you want to stack it with a PH or any of the new andro products for improved results. I guess you could stack it with ultra male as well if you wanted to. It is a very versatile supplement.

I've run Osta several times and personally, I always notice fuller muscles and more vascularity in the first week...BUT, everyone is different. I'll actually be starting another run of it in 1 week...can't wait!

Osta can be run as a stand alone with good results.

Thanks guys for respond. I am not sure if 3 caps would kinda suppress my testosterone. I weigh 205 and am 25 years old. I know no more than 3 caps because it will suppress the testosterone. I could take 2 caps daily for 6 weeks?

No problem, If your real worried about suppression then 2caps e/d for 6wks will be the best route.

Back