• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Trying out Halo for Her....

Libra16

Registered
Reaction score
I've been lifting for 6 months or so. Lost about 35 lbs last year, still have about 15 to go. Took a crossfit class to get into lifting a bit but the craziness chaos of crossfit is too much for me. The go-go-go (no time to write down weight or reps) just isn't for me. I have no memory. I am currently lifting 5 days a week. Different muscle group each day. Shoulders, chest/abs, back, legs, biceps/triceps for 5 days a week. I'm doing cardio about 2-4 times a week. Oh and I'm almost the big 4-Oh!

Did some research and stumbled across Halo for Her. I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail. I'm stacking it with the advanced cycle support and lean fuel extreme. I feel I've been at a bit of a plateau with the lifting. I seem to just be stuck. It's driving me nuts. I can add a rep or two each week but I haven't gone up in a lot of the weights in a few weeks.

My goal: to be fit as heck. I want the arms and the guns and the gorgeous legs I see in fitness competitors.

Glad to be on this group and hope I can share my journey!

Was it really discontinued? Any particular reason?

Hi, New to the forums here! Cant wait to see your progress! So they only sell at Orbit now? I loved it, I cannot wait to get back on it and stack it.

I've had nothing but awesome results an no side effects!!! Love h4h

Hello, ladies! Here's my first update.

I did Days 1-6 with one pill a day. Days 7-14 (today is day 14) I went to 2 a day. Considering 3 a day.

I have no side effects. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to "feel". I have gained some weight and I'm guessing that's water retention from what I've read. I'm bumping up my cardio because I have more body fat I want to lose to show off these muscles.

As far as lifting, what I've noticed is suddenly a weight I did last time seems easy. I'll think to myself "Did I read the weight wrong from last time and not put enough on?" Husband says that means it's working. Yesterday was bicep/tricep day. I kept most of the weight the same but I was able to add 2-3 reps per set per exercise.

Leg day was Saturday. Added 5 lbs to my squats and did same reps as last week. Squat press I went up 20 lbs with same number of reps as last week. Last Thursday was Chest. I added 1-3 reps per set per exercise.

I tried stacking with lean fuel extreme, but that made me uncomfortable all day long. Nauseous too. Reminded me of the old ehpedra days. Maybe I can split and take half the pill? Thoughts?

Thinking of trying 3 a day. Thoughts there?

Hi, New to the forums here! Cant wait to see your progress! So they only sell at Orbit now? I loved it, I cannot wait to get back on it and stack it.

It seems Orbit is out of it now too.

3 caps of H4H daily is fine if you experience no sides at 2 caps daily. Most females can take 3 caps H4H daily no problem.

I like lean fuel extreme at 1 cap with my pre-training meal.

So I'm on my last week going down to 2 caps per day cause that's what's left in the bottle. :rolleyes:

I haven't had huge strength increases like I expected. I felt, before starting H4H, that I was stuck at some weights and was looking for the boost past that. I did get boosts, just not what I was expecting I guess. Maybe I was expecting superman strength suddenly. LOL. BUT my muscles have really popped. I have definite definition that wasn't there before I started. My biceps, my triceps, my forearms, my abs... they all are looking good!

I bought a couple more bottles before the stock went out so I'll cycle again. Then I'll probably switch to Halo Extreme.

I would like to know should i stop taking my pre-workout supplement that i take before training when using H4H?
It contains Creatine malate, DAA, L-arginine, L-citrulline malate, L-leucine, L-taurine, N-acetyl l-glutamine, Beta alanine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-tyrosine, Caffeine anhydrous and Advantra Z.

Back