• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Strongest stack

mamoth29

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys think is the strongest stack i could take on iml? I've read up on here and the cyano and halo stack seems pretty good, but from what i've read it seems like you could stack the andro's with other prohormones also... I'm just looking for the most bang for my buck.

This will be my 3rd cycle. The first was a dmz that was ridiculous. The second was thr super dmz 2.0 which was amazing.

With whatever stack i take i'll be taking all support supps in the stacks that iml already sells in the halo stacks and in the cyano stack.

Also, I'm 23.

Any help aprecciated

Just wondering what you guys think is the strongest stack i could take on iml? I've read up on here and the cyano and halo stack seems pretty good, but from what i've read it seems like you could stack the andro's with other prohormones also... I'm just looking for the most bang for my buck.

This will be my 3rd cycle. The first was a dmz that was ridiculous. The second was thr super dmz 2.0 which was amazing.

With whatever stack i take i'll be taking all support supps in the stacks that iml already sells in the halo stacks and in the cyano stack.

Also, I'm 23.

Any help aprecciated
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Cycle:
WEEKS 1 - 6
Cyanostane
3 caps daily

M-Sten
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Osta
2 caps daily

PCT:
WEEKS 7 - 10
Clomid
50mg (1mL) daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Osta
2 caps daily

WEEKS 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Osta
2 caps daily

You will need:
2x Cyanostane
2x M-Sten
2x Osta
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x E-Control
1x Clomid (Osta-Gain)

Let me know if you have any questions or need me to clarify anything.
;)

I would buy SDMZ 2.0 from Blackstone and Deca-drol from IML. Hands down the best bulker stack.

2 caps each daily

To keep mood energy and libido going you could also add 4-andro.

This stack is for advanced users.

I will be starting a Halo/Super DMZ next Monday. My next stack will be the one Heavy just posted.

Z
I will be starting a Halo/Super DMZ next Monday. My next stack will be the one Heavy just posted.

Have done this very stack twice, holler if you need some assistance.

Back