• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First time around and I wanna do this right. (Halo Extreme Stack)

MikeyV

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, first time through this and I want to do it right. In advance, any and all help is very much appreciated! So, thanks!

I am willing to buy and try the Halo Extreme Stack(from IML). My question is, does the complete stack have absolutely everything one needs to get through a full cycle? Or, do I need to buy the PCT Stack for the PCT? Also, if someone could give me a healthy break down of the Prohormone cycle and the PCT that'd be the best!

About me

PS. I just don't want to screw this up and hurt my body while trying to make the best gains possible. I'm new and I need help. Thanks!

Hello all, first time through this and I want to do it right. In advance, any and all help is very much appreciated! So, thanks!

I am willing to buy and try the Halo Extreme Stack(from IML). My question is, does the complete stack have absolutely everything one needs to get through a full cycle? Or, do I need to buy the PCT Stack for the PCT? Also, if someone could give me a healthy break down of the Prohormone cycle and the PCT that'd be the best!

About me

PS. I just don't want to screw this up and hurt my body while trying to make the best gains possible. I'm new and I need help. Thanks!
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

This one is excellent for beginners, although this one particular stack is modified to make the absolute best gains with the minimum amount of sides, if any at all!
Shopping Cart:
2x Halo Extreme
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle

WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix