• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M-Sten Rx Results So Far

ahun1743

Registered
Reaction score
IMLers,

Just wanted to give results so far of my halfway point of my bulking cycle.

I have been taking M-Sten Rx and 4-Andro Rx 2x day/each along with 0.5mg caber and 1mg adex/2x week and various other supports. So far I have gained 14 pounds of what I believe to be almost all muscle since the adex should be keeping any bloat non-existent. My lifts have all increased dramatically (BP +30lbs, SQ +65lbs) and my muscles are definitely fuller and harder. Like I said, this is my halfway point and I have another bottle of M-Sten Rx and 4-Andro Rx to go through in the next month so I'm pretty excited :D.

As for sides, they are almost none. I took Metha-Drol Extreme back when it had Superdrol and compared to that, this cycle is very nice. I got bloodwork done and my cholesterol is normal, liver and kidney values normal, and the only difference is my BP which is SLIGHTLY raised, but not dangerous.

What's nice is the 4-Andro Rx keep my test relatively normal so I don't have any limp dick or pea-sized nuts which is nice for my gf haha. I'll post more updates in the coming weeks.

Any other questions, just ask. So far, fantastic products and highly recommended.

We appriciate the feedback, look forward to hearing about your final results!!!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Back