• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SUPER DMZ RX CYCLE -Updated-

anubis4

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll be logging my 4 week cycle at 2 caps/day on super dmz, 1 am 1 pm, as well as six weeks PTC.
My diet will be very very similar to http://huntfitness.wordpress.com/2010/12/05/nick-wrights-2011-offseason-diet/
Maybe 500 cals or so more than that ea/day.

Starting stats:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 218 (actually 223 now but was 218 when I started yesterday)
Bench:225
Squat:345
Standard dead:365

I'll add more lifts if you guys want to know about them, but these are the big 3.

Not going to do much cardio, maybe 30 mins to 1 hr a day on average. I'll add my training program in a bit here.

Supplements:
Whey Protein, creatine, omega-3, super B complex, calcium+vit D, and multi

Day 1: Didn't notice much difference, looking a bit fuller and lifted a bit more than usual. Nothing extreme though, probably just placebo or normal gains from last training sess. Did Delts and traps today,l had a good lift. Also was extremely hungry today for some reason, was just craving food like maddd, which is seemingly surprising seeing as I just recently cut about 45lbs, and was having a hard time eating enough to bulk these last few days... So far so good
edit: Noticed my libido is absolutely just gone. Extremely surprising to me seeing as it is usually mad raging lol. No testes shrinkage, yet...

Day 7 (yesterday):Strength is up a lot, traps are getting a lot taller. It's difficult for me to get my traps taller because I have such broad shoulders, also I decided I'm going to update this weekly. My libido started to come back on day 3-4, still less than normal but not all that noticeable. Up to 226 lbs. Keep in mind I had started my creatine cycle pre-super dmz, so i already had the water gain. Very satisfied!

Day 14: Lifts up a bit, gains seem to be faster than normal, but this is where the gains usually start picking up from what I've heard. Only up to 230 lbs now but I ran out of creatine so I likely lost a lot of water weight but also gained some mass(picking more up today). Libido is almost back to normal maybe a little bit less than normal. Oh and a little bit of shrinkage.

Just wondering if you are running the complete DMZ stack from IML. When I ran it I only had a slight libido decrease, and that near the end of week 3.

Running DMZ Solo. But yeah libido completely abolished... Any tips?

heavyiron 051326 said:
The new Ultra Male RX

+1, you'll bounce back in a matter of days!

Updated log, also decided to update weekly.

Also not sure if I mentioned, this is my first time taking anything unnatural. Hopefully I keep gaining as much as I am right now throughout the entire cycle. Loving this, trying metha-drol next.

anubis4 0663 said:
Updated log, also decided to update weekly.

Also not sure if I mentioned, this is my first time taking anything unnatural. Hopefully I keep gaining as much as I am right now throughout the entire cycle. Loving this, trying metha-drol next.

Right on brother. We are following along.

I'm subscribed. Go get huge and some ultra as suggested.

So Mote it Be
Chris

I'm thinking of cutting with epistane for a month after this cycle. Do you guys think I should do PTC after this cycle then epi, or go straight into epi and then PTC for 6 weeks after that? Just curious to see what you guys think.

Back