• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cyano, 1 Andro Stack cycle help!!

Ryan1986

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Thanks to some great advice from everyone here at IML I am finally prepared to give this stack a go. I however am pretty nervous to get started just because of lethargy and join soreness concerns. I have stocked up on everything to combat those problems and hopefully everything will go smoothly for me and I can meet the goals I am headed towards. A little backround on me. I have tried 3 stacks in the last year and a half. First was a halo stack which included proper PCT the whole nine. Next I tried a Methadrol Extreme cycle, and most recently which was quite a few months ago was M-Sten and 4 Andro. I really like the Methadrol cycle, great strength gains however it was tough to maintain. M-sten and 4 Andro was also awesome however I had rediculously oily skin which made me break out a little on my shoulders, I am very self concious about my skin, I had mild acne in highschool so its followed me ever since. So that was a huge turnoff of that stack to me. Now I have made proper preperation and set myself some steep goals I want to achieve. Everything is in the mail and will be here on Monday!!! I however do have one last question that I am forever trying to iron out. Nutrition. I maintain a very admirable diet at all times, however I don't have a diet plan so to speak. I usually end up cooking the same stuff over and over and need a little variety and maybe some advice on some key times when to eat. I work from 8-5:30 Mon-Sat and go to the gym usually around 6:30 after work M T T F S. I had to quit taking pre workouts, examples are C-4, Assault, Jack3d etc. because I wasn't able to sleep at night afterwards. I have cut out all caffeine besides maybe in an apple and it is much better. The only other supplements I take are BioRhythms Afterglow and I cook with Promasil's protein powder. Other than that I may try a NO booster. If anyone can offer any advice to me I want to work on definiton, strength, and overall psyique throught this cycle and get the most I possibly can out of it. This is the layout I was given as a recommendation to follow and just looking for any advice. I would also consider trying to do a Beginners Log so to speak for you all if youd like. I have never done something like that before but if it will help anyone out in the community im all game to put forth the extra effort.

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Cyanostane
3 caps daily

4-Andro or 1-Andro
4 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Make one more post with the questions, minus the details in it, and I'd be glad to help. I apologize but I simply HATE reading through big blocks of text, if it can be organized a little better, I'll be much better able to assist you.

No problem, I have a pretty quick metabolism so its very tough for me to bulk. Cutting and defining should be much easier for my body type id say though. My diet is plain and although its very good im not sure if there are key times to eat certain things or if it matters much? Also was maybe wondering if theres any good sites to get recipes for a cutting cycle. I spend hours searching through healthy eating sites looking for recipes but usually only end up with 1 or 2 that are complicated to prepare. I probably wont do much cutting since im about 7% BF which is rough due to a unreliable method. Height 5'10" Weight 165lbs little water weight in that.
Body Type - Ecto/Meso
Q1- Are there certain times throughout the day based on when I train that I should be eating certain foods in my diet?
Q2- Does anyone know any good links for great cutting/defining meal recipies?

No problem, I have a pretty quick metabolism so its very tough for me to bulk. Cutting and defining should be much easier for my body type id say though. My diet is plain and although its very good im not sure if there are key times to eat certain things or if it matters much? Also was maybe wondering if theres any good sites to get recipes for a cutting cycle. I spend hours searching through healthy eating sites looking for recipes but usually only end up with 1 or 2 that are complicated to prepare. I probably wont do much cutting since im about 7% BF which is rough due to a unreliable method. Height 5'10" Weight 165lbs little water weight in that.
Body Type - Ecto/Meso
Q1- Are there certain times throughout the day based on when I train that I should be eating certain foods in my diet?
Q2- Does anyone know any good links for great cutting/defining meal recipies?

Upon waking, a fast acting protein + complex carbs
Post-workout; a fast acting protein + simple sugars
Later in the day; fats + protein (fast and slow acting

As far as recipes.... sorry bud. I sometimes come up with some good stuff, but it's always when I'm high, so I'm not exactly writing any recipes down or tracking the macros (which I never do anyways)

Started everything on April 27th, so far everything is going ok. Haven't noticed any joint soreness, also haven't been lethargic yet hopefully this keeps up.
PRE WORKOUTS???--- I do not take any preworkout supplements at all, I know they are very popular and almost anyone I know that trains regularly takes them. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Am I missing out on something that I could possibly benefit from a great deal or is it mostly just hype and mainstream marketing that sells these things.

Started everything on April 27th, so far everything is going ok. Haven't noticed any joint soreness, also haven't been lethargic yet hopefully this keeps up.
PRE WORKOUTS???--- I do not take any preworkout supplements at all, I know they are very popular and almost anyone I know that trains regularly takes them. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Am I missing out on something that I could possibly benefit from a great deal or is it mostly just hype and mainstream marketing that sells these things.
I personally take pre-workout supp's prior to every workout. I have 2 types on hand. Both contain common ingredients, beta alanine, citrulline malate, agmatine sulfate and my personal favorite 1,3 dimethylamylamine. The only difference is that one has good old caffeine at a dose of 419mg. Depending on how I am feeling that day dictates which supp i take prior to workout. While on cycle blood pressure needs to be monitored when taking these to prevent dizziness and other unwanted serious side effects. I suggest doing research online. Look for reviews on products that you are interested in and make an educated decision based on price and others past experiences with said products. All in all, most of these products work and work well for increasing energy and focus while training. You just need to find which ones work for you.
If caffeine is your thing check out Mr Hyde from Pro Supp's.........Adrenolin turned me on to this stuff. Great price and damn, it works!

Well I guess I should say a little more on this, I did try them however I couldn't try them for long enough to actually see how well they worked for me because I was unable to sleep after I take them. I train around 7PM usually with my schedule and after trying them a few times I would be in bed laying awake until 1 or 2 until I would finally be able to fall asleep. So I have tried them, but still have no idea how well they work since I could barely get my feet wet.

Back