• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

6 weeks left into 3rd cycles!

Silent87

Registered
Reaction score
Last time i took 2nd cycles was last October. I missed being on cycle for real. I am definitely getting excited and looking forward to it. I will still stick with my plan for cyano for 6 weeks but I have thought about to stack with Tren. I'm not too well aware with Tren. What is sweet spot for Tren? How many caps of Cyano should I take for 6 weeks while stack with Tren. Which week do you suggest me to take Tren and for how long?

PS: I don't want to get too stress on my liver. I have advanced cycle supports already.

Looking forward to this 3rd cycle!

Silent

From my research people are saying Trens sweet spot is 6 weeks.
You could stack the 2, methylated & non methylated, liver will do ok.
Stacking 2 methylated is where things get sticky.

Gotcha. When I asked sweet spot, I meant how much mg of Tren?

Which is way better to cycle: 3 caps of cyano and 4 caps of tren for 1-6 weeks together
or
3 caps of cyano for 1-6 weeks and 4 caps of tren 3-8 weeks?

From my research people are saying Trens sweet spot is 6 weeks.
You could stack the 2, methylated & non methylated, liver will do ok.
Stacking 2 methylated is where things get sticky.

I felt Tren the best at 90mg, but a bunch of people have seen great results at 60mg.

6 weeks at 4 caps ED for Tren, sorry about that. Again this is word of mouth, not from personal experience. Take it for what its worth.
I personally would run both for 6 weeks, something about an 8 week cycle on PHs seems a little overboard.

However Mike Arnold has posted a couple of 8 week cycles
http://blackstonelabs.co/forums/showthread.php?810-Ultimate-8-Week-Cycle

I would only recommend something like that to advanced users.

Thanks guys. I will go for 60 mg (4 caps) for Tren.

The reason why I said run 3-8 weeks on Tren is because it is non-methly. I will stop run cyano after 6 weeks done then continue 2 weeks left for Tren?

One question about Cyano, isn't 3 caps too much for 6 weeks?

6 weeks at 4 caps ED for Tren, sorry about that. Again this is word of mouth, not from personal experience. Take it for what its worth.
I personally would run both for 6 weeks, something about an 8 week cycle on PHs seems a little overboard.

However Mike Arnold has posted a couple of 8 week cycles
http://blackstonelabs.co/forums/showthread.php?810-Ultimate-8-Week-Cycle

I would only recommend something like that to advanced users.

I need your help before I know what to order.

I'm gonna take 4 caps of Tren. I am not sure how many caps I should take for Cyano. 2 or 3 caps?

For cycle, I plan to run 6 weeks for both but I'm not sure which it would be better off this way:

1-6 weeks all together or 1-6 weeks on cyano and for Tren starts at week 3 and finish at the end week 8?

Sorry for not being patient a little. I just want to know and get everything set in my order before I start my 3rd cycle.

Thanks
Silent

Back