• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Methadrol Extreme Gyno

Minimack

Registered
Reaction score
So I started the methadrol extreme stack three days ago and this morning I felt a peanut sized lump under my nipple, is it possible to get symptoms of gyno so soon or am I just being paranoid?

Yes i got the full stack and am taking the recommended doses. Should I up the anti e pills or just discontinue the methadrol?

I don't have nolvadex available so what would you recommend for the now?

Minimack said:
I don't have nolvadex available so what would you recommend for the now?

I personally would up my anti e but if the sides persist jump off the MD until you get Nolva.

um ill give u a hint to get a SERM.. google "cem products nolvadex" its liquid though.. dont mean to steal buisness but his health and risk of gyno could be serious.

yeah, and you should also stack it with ultra mae rx. be a sick pct and good gains aswell. Good Luck brotha 8)

I appreciate all the help yall i definitely should a planned better ahead but my order has been placed for some tamox from CEM rush ordered so im gonna stay on cycle and see how things turn out.

Yeah man thats good but like always try to have a SERM on hand, keep that in mind and dont forget, have a good cycle much luck!!

Minimack said:
So I started the methadrol extreme stack three days ago and this morning I felt a peanut sized lump under my nipple, is it possible to get symptoms of gyno so soon or am I just being paranoid?

Unless your completely prone to gyno, 3 days is awfully quick. That being said, the advice of jumping off cycle (if sides don't subside) & on a SERM is the best approach.

Don't know you stats or experience but after the serm neck recommended you may want to start with a ph not as strong as metha-drol.

Im 5'9" 185 lbs been working out for years, i ran a dmz cycle about five months ago with zero sides so if the sides dont subside i might just quit taking the methadrol and do another cycle of dmz.

Sounds like a good plan. A bump from dmz you could also stack it with halo or deca. Just for thought!

Hey man, maybe thats a good idea stack it with deca, should have a good cycle and no problems although id only run 3 Maximum in a whole year(methly related) phs/designers. anyways man thats my thought. dont forget about the wicked ass pct idea, nolva and some ultra male rx. Good Luck 8)

hm dmz and halo sounds like itd be an awesome run. I got my hands on some halo today that im going to dose at 75mg e/d until the nolva arrives then my plan is to continue with methadrol to finish the cycle. And yes my pct will def be nolva and ultra male.

Minimack said:
Im 5'9" 185 lbs been working out for years, i ran a dmz cycle about five months ago with zero sides so if the sides dont subside i might just quit taking the methadrol and do another cycle of dmz.

This is good info. If you had no problems with Super DMZ than that narrows things down a bit. The only added compound in MD is Max LMG which may have some progestional and estrogenic activity. I would up my anti e and feel it out for a few more days.

Please consider keeping Nolva on hand for emergency gyno treatment.

So run dmz stacked with deca, should give you a good bulk and gains. best of luck

Kinda dissappointed that my body did not respond well to the max LMG in the metha so im gonna go back to what i know works for me. Officially switched to 75mg e/d halo extreme now just have to wait till friday to add on the super dmz. When the nolva comes in what should i run it at not for pct but just for a quick emergency treatment?

Minimack said:
Kinda dissappointed that my body did not respond well to the max LMG in the metha so im gonna go back to what i know works for me. Officially switched to 75mg e/d halo extreme now just have to wait till friday to add on the super dmz. When the nolva comes in what should i run it at not for pct but just for a quick emergency treatment?

Nolva at 10mg twice daily is usually enough to prevent gyno but you may go a bit higher. 20mg Nolva twice daily is the max I would use.

Tamox finally came in started with 40mg for today. Smelled like straight scope mouthwash haha so im praying that its actually legit. Dont mean to post bout other companies to much but is CEMproducts tamoxifen trustworthy? or should i try a different source?

As mentioned above, CEM Nolva would benefit you. If you order it now there's a pretty substantial sale going on, and you get 10% off with the coupon code "cemtwitter10". Might be worth looking into and having on hand for future cycles in case you need the emergency treatment alongside the IML products.

All sides from methadrol are now almost completely gone so i am going to start up the cycle again as i now have nolva and arimadex on hand. For the past two weeks i have been using epistane at 30mg ed for estrogen control is it alright to continue using a low dosage of epistane during a methadrol cycle? And yes i already know epistane is methylated also.

Back