• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4-Andro or something else?

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
I am thinking of putting 4 caps ed of Trenabol and looking for some info on either stacking it with halo or 4-Andro.
Not quit sure what the 4-Andro is and not too much info on it...is says it converts to estrogen so what would be needed while on the cycle?
And what would go best with Trenabol? Halo or 4-Andro or something else? Looking to add lean muscle and cut up...
I have done a cycle of halo and cyano and loved it...thanks

Well you can run both the Halo and 4-Andro with Trenabol, but as for the main part of your post - Halo and 4-Andro are two different animals.

Halo is a PH/DS (Prohormone to Turinabol, but most of its effects are actually from the original active compound and not the converted tbol). Halo is a pretty mild mehtyl that could be added to the Trenabol for a nice dry stack (Neither of these compounds are huge mass builders though, so it wouldn't be the best bulking stack).

4-Andro is a PH to Testosterone, and doesn't do too much on its own, but provides a good base to any stack for increased energy and aggression (Prevents lethargy many feel while on cycle from orals).

As for the conversion to estrogen, that is a result of aromatization which will happen with extra test in the body. I haven't seen anyone complain of gyno or other bad estro sides from 4-Andro though, so I imagine the aromatization must be minimal. An Ai like Eradicate or E-Control would prevent this if it got bad though.

Edit: Didn't realize you already ran Halo, so I guess you already knew that was for the most part.

I appreciate the info, what are people doing now a days for running something like 4-Andro if it can convert to estrogen (still wait to see if it causes issues or take somthing while on cycle to minimize the effects?)

I don't think you'll see any issues, but everyone is different and it will probably be dose and cycle length dependent. If you needed to something like BSLs Eradicate would work.

I don't think you'll see any issues, but everyone is different and it will probably be dose and cycle length dependent. If you needed to something like PES Erase would work.

:rolleyes:

What do you think will be best? Trenabol with SDMZ 2.0 or Halo and SDMZ 2.0?

Back