• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Another PCT Question

coldduck22

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'll be finishing up my first 6wk cycle of halo tomorrow. What do you guys suggest I use for PCT. What I have on hand is:

Clomid (50mg/ml)
Tamoxifen (20mg/ml)
about half a bottle of ultra male

Also, I'll be going on a cruise in the next few days. Do you think I'll have any problems getting the SERMs on board?

take the clomid @50ml ed and the Ultra Male @1 cap ed for 4 weeks. Also keep taking whatever on cycle support you have been using for the entire pct.
I am not totally familiar with cruise ship policy but as long as you are boarding in the US and dont leave the ship in a foreign country with your serm in hand you should be fine.
Save the tamox for any future cycle gyno issues you may encounter.

What Pete said for PCT is fine. As for the cruise don't sweet it. Keeping it secured discreetly in your luggage shouldn't be a problem. I've never heard of bags being checked before boarding. Only if its an overseas cruise will custom randomly (and i do mean randomly) check bags when docking back in he states. I've cruised with much worse back in my "less enlightened days" without any problems. If you're THAT concern then only take enough to get you by to the last day of the cruise. That way, if randomly stopped by customs it'll all be gone anyhow. Have fun....

One more quick question. I plan on proposing to my girlfriend on the cruise ;) I've read that clomid can cause you to be an emotional/moody wreck. I am worried that this will effect me since my body is so responsive to drugs (get great results but experience all of the sides too) The reason I picked up the Tamox is because I was having some gyno issues starting week 3 (puffy itchy nipples.) While I was waiting for the tamox to come in I started dosing e control @ 3ed and that has seemed to do the trick, just don't have any left for PCT. That being said do you think I could lower the dosage of clomid to combat some of the sides, at least while on the cruise. I just want it to be an enjoyable experience for both of us.:cool:

Thanks for the advice! From what I've read, there are a lot of differing opinions on which is best, nolva, clomid or both. My understanding is that clomid helps boost test levels and nolva helps supress estrogen. Is this correct?

Back