• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Does your spouse /significant other know what you take?

netexan

Registered
Reaction score
I've often wondered how open others are in their use of Ph's or AAS with their wives or girlfriends, etc. For instance, my wife is as naive as they come, and while she knows I take a ton of supplements, I'm certain she has no clue to what extent I actually push the envelope. I now have 5 ph cycles under my belt, and at 36, I've recently switched over to my first pinning adventure. I know for a fact she would flip if she walked in and saw me with a pin in my ass or quad.. That would definitely be a tough one to try and worm my way out of. I know it's a personal stance, but I think in my situation, less info is probably the way to go. Just curious how you other guys handle it.

I've been married for 21 years and if my wife asks a direct question I give a direct answer.

My wife knows I take alot of supps, but as far as exactly what, she doesnt know. If she ever saw a bottle and asked I would tell her, but I see no reason to explain every product I order to her. On that note, just take into consideration if you ever had a problem with pinning IE... infection, adverse reaction, etc... it will be way harder to explain it after the fact then before.

I think my wife would be mad if I used the "s" word. If she sees anything she just assumes it's a pre-workout or vitamin of some kind, and I don't correct her.

Back