• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Alpha 1 max question

fordracer666

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I have a couple questions .
my last cycle I did was halo extreme at 4 pills on a 8 week cycle .
I noticed pretty good gains with halo. That cycle ended about 3 months ago.
now I'm ready for new cycle I am going to try a 4 week cycle of the new
alpha 1 max . So my question is what should I use while on it .
i will be using cycle assist and I will be using clomid for a pct .
What else should I use ?

I was unaware that iron mag labs sold alpha 1 max

I would take the same PCT and on-cycle support as you did with the Halo. Maybe add liver support if you didn't have it before, but other than that if you've had previous cycle experience the ancillaries and PCT should be fairly uniform from compound to compound. Maybe add in some 4-Andro to keep energy up, but that's about all I'd add other than the usual stuff.

IML and BSL are pretty much sister companies. Alpha 1-Max is no joke. I'm up 10lbs in my first two weeks. I'm loving it.

What else are you taking with it? That's good to hear is it lean muscle gains?

+1.....I am looking for my next cycle now. I am over halfway through my Super DMZ 2.0 cycle as we speak....gonna finish it off with 12 weeks of Osta then go with something else and A1M caught my attention. The other compound that I am considering is MDE....Any experience with MDE? If so, how do they compare?

+1.....I am looking for my next cycle now. I am over halfway through my Super DMZ 2.0 cycle as we speak....gonna finish it off with 12 weeks of Osta then go with something else and A1M caught my attention. The other compound that I am considering is MDE....Any experience with MDE? If so, how do they compare?

You know you don't really have to take 12 weeks off right?

You know you don't really have to take 12 weeks off right?

I know 8 weeks is the proper protocol (4 weeks SDMZ/4 weeks PCT), but it works out better for the 12 week break with traveling this summer. I am timing it so that I can get back on right after coming back from vacation.

I'm taking advanced cycle support and Ultra Male for the cycle and PCT. PCT is Clomid and E-Control. I would highly recommend 4-ad because the lethargy is pretty bad now that I'm over 2 weeks into this cycle. This is purely a mass cycle. You are going to put on the lbs no doubt. I'm gaining more weight than I did on my last cycle which was DMZ 2.0

I'm taking advanced cycle support and Ultra Male for the cycle and PCT. PCT is Clomid and E-Control. I would highly recommend 4-ad because the lethargy is pretty bad now that I'm over 2 weeks into this cycle. This is purely a mass cycle. You are going to put on the lbs no doubt. I'm gaining more weight than I did on my last cycle which was DMZ 2.0

The weight you gain also depends on your diet an how much cardio your doing

The weight you gain also depends on your diet an how much cardio your doing

I think that goes without saying... I have tried pretty much all of IML's products and I'm speaking from personal experience from my training, nutrition, and supplementation. Alpha is a better mass cycle than DMZ 2.0 imo. However I do think DMZ was more dry than Alpha has been so far. Alpha is great if you wanna blow up.

I think that goes without saying... I have tried pretty much all of IML's products and I'm speaking from personal experience from my training, nutrition, and supplementation. Alpha is a better mass cycle than DMZ 2.0 imo. However I do think DMZ was more dry than Alpha has been so far. Alpha is great if you wanna blow up.

I am still trying to decide between Alpha-1-Max and MDE for a pure bulk stack............hmmmm

I can't wait to get this alpha . I ordered some 4ad as well as suggested. Would you say your holding alot of water with the alpha ?

I can't wait to get this alpha . I ordered some 4ad as well as suggested. Would you say your holding alot of water with the alpha ?
You can minimize water retention by running Eradicate alongside the A1M at 3 caps ed.

I just got my alpha 1 and 4ad how should i
be taking the alpha and 4ad ? Can I take them together? Or should I split them up? I will be taking
1 dose I'm the morning and one dose at night .

I just got my alpha 1 and 4ad how should i
be taking the alpha and 4ad ? Can I take them together? Or should I split them up? I will be taking
1 dose I'm the morning and one dose at night .
Take them together

What else are you taking with it? That's good to hear is it lean muscle gains?

I'll confidently bet whats left of my testicles he did not gain 10lbs of lean muscle in two weeks :rolleyes:

Back