• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need opinions on first cycle attempt

SPECTROID

Registered
Reaction score
I have been researching ph's for a couple months and am looking to start my first cycle. I have no experience with steroids or ph's. My stats are:
ht: 6-1
wt: 205
exp: 10 years

Right now I am deciding between running Cyanostane (maybe in combo with halo?), or M-Sten. I am trying to get strength and weight gains, as well as harden up. I don't want bloating/water retention. Which of these two will be best for me (and dose)? Also I have read that a SERM is recommended over the PCT supplements on ironmaglabs.com. Should I run clomid for PCT? E-control and Ultra-male? Or all three? Also should I be using Osta Rx? If so what is the dosage/time frame. Thanks for your help!

p.s. where would I get clomid?

I have been researching ph's for a couple months and am looking to start my first cycle. I have no experience with steroids or ph's. My stats are:
ht: 6-1
wt: 205
exp: 10 years

Right now I am deciding between running Cyanostane (maybe in combo with halo?), or M-Sten. I am trying to get strength and weight gains, as well as harden up. I don't want bloating/water retention. Which of these two will be best for me (and dose)? Also I have read that a SERM is recommended over the PCT supplements on ironmaglabs.com. Should I run clomid for PCT? E-control and Ultra-male? Or all three? Also should I be using Osta Rx? If so what is the dosage/time frame. Thanks for your help!

p.s. where would I get clomid?

M-STEN is a fantastic choice stacked with 4-Andro for your goals brother. Osta is also fine with this. Just take the products as recommended on the bottles.

Hardcore Peptides has SERM's, just check out my signature for discounts.

Can check out Hardcore Peptides, Purity Solutions, and CEM Products for SERMS, all are g2g. Like heavy said, Msten would be a good choice for you, Halo would as well, it's just not as strong (Should also be easier on the sides as well though). Stacking Cyano with Halo wouldn't be a good idea for a first run, that's 3 methyl steroids at once, not what you want to do for your first rodeo with this stuff (It is a good very dry stack though for somewhere down the road).

M-STEN is a fantastic choice stacked with 4-Andro for your goals brother. Osta is also fine with this. Just take the products as recommended on the bottles.

Hardcore Peptides has SERM's, just check out my signature for discounts.

I remember reading somewhere that 4-andro causes water retention. Is this true? If so is there any alternatives that are more mild or is it the only choice?

I remember reading somewhere that 4-andro causes water retention. Is this true? If so is there any alternatives that are more mild or is it the only choice?
I seriously doubt you will have any water retention from 4-andro if you take as directed. Bloat is almost always from excessive androgens or diet.

Keep in mind too that no steroid is going to "make you fat". The worst some may do is hold a little extra water while you're on cycle, and you'll drop that extra water once off cycle. For some reason when people hear a "wet" compound they assume it's just going to somehow make you fat. While a little water retention is possible, no steroid is just going to start storing extra fat tissue on your body. Any actual fat gain on cycle will be the result of your diet alone.

I seriously doubt you will have any water retention from 4-andro if you take as directed. Bloat is almost always from excessive androgens or diet.

Okay, I was thinking about this cycle for M-Sten. Would this suffice? And how would I fit 4-Andro into this? 2 caps ed (weeks 1-4)?

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten
2 caps every day

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day (separate from M-Sten)

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day with M-Sten

PCT
Advanced Cycle Support (Weeks 5 - 8)
2 caps every day

Anabolic Matrix (Weeks 5 - 8)
2 caps every day

Clomid (Weeks 5 - 8)
50mg every day

E-Control (Weeks 8 - 10)
3 caps every day

Okay, I was thinking about this cycle for M-Sten. Would this suffice? And how would I fit 4-Andro into this? 2 caps ed (weeks 1-4)?

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten
2 caps every day

Advanced Cycle Support

Anabolic Matrix

PCT
2 caps every day

2 caps every day

Clomid (Weeks 5 - 8)
50mg every day

E-Control (Weeks 8 - 10)
3 caps every day

Also should I run Osta Rx 2 caps ed for weeks 1-6?

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten
2 caps every day

Advanced Cycle Support

Anabolic Matrix

PCT
2 caps every day

2 caps every day

Clomid (Weeks 5 - 8)
50mg every day

E-Control (Weeks 8 - 10)
3 caps every day
4-andro at 2 caps daily weeks 1-4.
Anabolic Matrix is not needed during 4-andro administration.

I like the Osta at 3 caps weeks 1-4 brother.

Okay so final cycle is gonna be this. Thanks for all your help guys!

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten
2 caps every day

Advanced Cycle Support

4-Andro
2 caps every day

Osta Rx
3 caps every day
PCT
2 caps every day

2 caps every day

Clomid (Weeks 5 - 8)
50mg every day

E-Control (Weeks 8 - 10)
3 caps every day

If I take Ultra Male instead of Anabolic Matrix should I use E-Control during the PCT or stick with just after?

There is no need for a test booster on-cycle - you'll be wasting your money. Save the Ultra Male for PCT.

If I take Ultra Male instead of Anabolic Matrix should I use E-Control during the PCT or stick with just after?

Many guys report increased libido with Ultra Male so if you are prone to libido issues either Anabolic Matrix or Ultra Male may help mitigate that.

If you use Clomid you may need E-control after you stop using it but only labs can confirm the need for E-control. Cookie cutter cycles don't always apply to every individual.

Back