• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

just a thought

pt

Registered
Reaction score
When looking into a cycle, weather its from Iron Mag Labs, which I would highly recommend, I think people should look at these cycles backwards. Meaning look into the PCT first. Make sure you have every thing you are going to need BEFORE starting the cycle. There's nothing worse then having the feeling of being scared- oh shit I'm starting to have signs of Gyno- and not having the right tools to get your self back on the right track.
I would much rather do research, and put off a cycle a month or three, and make sure I have all the right information, and the right tools to have a trouble free cycle. Over the past few years I have seen countless times where a person has finished a cycle, and wonder what the proper PCT is, and where to get the products.
Be responsible, and work the cycle all the way through, including PCT, before starting the cycle.

This is ever so true. To many times folks jump into cycles not rainy everything: main components, support while on cycle, emergency bailout supplement like nolva, armidex, an AI, etc..., all that is needed for pct and wonder why their body is shutting down. Many of us including myself have pushed the whether they could survive a cycle with out the above and too payed the consequences if still not paying them health wise. Bottom get all you new before you start of which iml has!

"Where there is men, there is always war" Albert Einstein
Chris

Spot on!!

When looking into a cycle, weather its from Iron Mag Labs, which I would highly recommend, I think people should look at these cycles backwards. Meaning look into the PCT first. Make sure you have every thing you are going to need BEFORE starting the cycle. There's nothing worse then having the feeling of being scared- oh shit I'm starting to have signs of Gyno- and not having the right tools to get your self back on the right track.
I would much rather do research, and put off a cycle a month or three, and make sure I have all the right information, and the right tools to have a trouble free cycle. Over the past few years I have seen countless times where a person has finished a cycle, and wonder what the proper PCT is, and where to get the products.
Be responsible, and work the cycle all the way through, including PCT, before starting the cycle.

Second ^

Back