• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OSTA Rx ? COMING SOON!

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[size=1.45em]OSTA Rx ? COMING SOON![/size]
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator

219px-Ostarine.svg_.png

Ostarine ~ 4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)
Ostarine (*S-4) is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. A SARM is exactly what it sounds like: a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor (much the same way as anabolic steroids). S-4 is an orally active (and highly bioavailable) selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. It has been shown to have no measurable effect on lutenizing hormone (LH) or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), but it has been shown to have some effect on prostate weight, with an androgenic potency around 1/3rd of its anabolic potency (1). Still, this is a good trade-off, because it?s anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/osta-rx/

Does this requier pct? is it natrual?

Makes sense just never heard of ostarine, read somthing about it being similar to testosterone propernate, good gains?

ION4 0719 said:
Makes sense just never heard of ostarine, read somthing about it being similar to testosterone propernate, good gains?
we are pretty excited to be the first legit supplement company bringing this to market, it's also female friendly.

this compound was originally developed by a pharmacuetical company.

not only will it help increase muscle and decrease bodyfat but it does not interfere with HPTA.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalamic%E2%80%93pituitary%E2%80%93gonadal_axis)

Wow man ill sure give the word out for you guys on forums, might actually make it to being the next big thing, Supporting, goodluck!

wow this sounds awesome.

Hell yeah i have faith this will be the next big thing, friends are waiting for it to come out haha ::)

any idea when this comes out? im hoping soon like with in the next 3 weeks or so

can anyone say "perfect for bridging"!!!!!

Can you give an example Neck? How would you bridge it?

I thought time off between cycles was to reset natural test. This wont interfere?

chip 072493 said:
I thought time off between cycles was to reset natural test. This wont interfere?

no, it does not interfere with HPTA or cause any suppression except at very high doses.

Prince 072827 said:
chip 072493 said:

no, it does not interfere with HPTA or cause any suppression except at very high doses.

This, once this product is out we'll put together some protocals for bridging & such.

I saw the post in the Women forum. Any more information about it or a potential release date? It's looking like Mid March right? I think I'd like to try this because of the biggest problem I have with prohormones is the potential side effects. I realize they can be very manageable, but just something that I don't really like about them.

Back