• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stacking Ph with AAS, is it safe?

Musclebound98

Registered
Reaction score
Im about to start a cycle of Winny oral at 20/mg a day. I want to stack it with 4AD rx because it converts to test and from what I hear, test stacks well with winny. Also, winny is methylated and the 4AD is nonmethylated so I figured they would work well together. I would be taking 2 capsules a day of the 4AD. I know its a rather mild cycle but I'm not trying to get huge, juss pt on some strength and get more cut. Any thoughts on this? Your input would be appreciated :)

It's fine to mix AAS and PH's. PH's are simply legal alternatives to AAS.

Word is that 4 andro does convert to testosterone, so this is your base..which is a good thing. Winny in high dosages can beat up your liver values, but at 20mgs ED, that is more like a womans dosage. You should be fine, certainly always run a liver support like Advanced Cycle Support or Liv-52. You can easily get away with winny @50mgs ED for a 30 day run no problems.

Winny and Var do the most for me strength wise, I am primarily explosive fast twitch type lifter, so if this is you, you will see excellent strength gains. Some people complain of joint pain on winny..When I used to run it, 2 weeks in and my elbows were in such pain I had to stop.

On that note, you may try to run cissus or some joint compounds as well on this cycle. But you are gtg with this combo, this is minimal.

yea I got Milk thistle for my liver and then a Glucosamine and Chondroitin combo which is suppose to restore collagen and water to your joints. I realize thats a minimal dose with the winny but I'm trying not to raise any questions to avoid a "random" drug test. I might up the dose on the 4 AD to make up for it but I'm not sure yet because like I said I don't want to get too big. Regardless, thank you that was very helpfull.

I understand but I have 2 and a half months to train and I'm trying not to have gains for that time period that will raise questions because I'm trying to avoid the possibility of a random drug test. Would those doses flat out not do anything? Or just be very minimal? the winny I'm not worried about its the dose of the 4AD and the ammount of gains I'd get from that

The winny is a female upper limit dose. Unless you have a vagina your not going to see much of anything.

I understand but I have 2 and a half months to train and I'm trying not to have gains for that time period that will raise questions because I'm trying to avoid the possibility of a random drug test. Would those doses flat out not do anything? Or just be very minimal? the winny I'm not worried about its the dose of the 4AD and the ammount of gains I'd get from that

you will see absolutely zero size gains from the 4ad at pretty much any astronomical dosage.

I might up the dose on the 4 AD to make up for it but I'm not sure yet because like I said I don't want to get too big.
At those doses you wont see anything happen. Hell, you might not even feel anything at all. I'd personally just add in an extra 10oz of steak to your daily diet and you will get far better results than with the plan you have mentioned above.

On a side note......ph/aas dont get you "huge". Hard work and dedication day in and day out with your diet and training is the key. Sure the ph/aas will help but without a solid "plan" for years, you will just be spinning your wheels.

If you're really that worried about blowing up take a mild DS like hdrol or epi, heck even Trenabol would be a good choice. All 3 of those will help you gain strength but not add much in terms of size (Epi would be the biggest muscle builder of those 3, but its mainly dose dependent). I'd say a tren PH would probably be your best bet for gaining strength without looking much bigger.

Yea I was also thinkin about methyl tren 550....but ill prob juss up it to 50mg a day winy qith 4 capsules of 4AD and call it a day...thanks guys

Yea I was also thinkin about methyl tren 550....but ill prob juss up it to 50mg a day winy qith 4 capsules of 4AD and call it a day...thanks guys

ironically methyl tren is NOT a tren product. It is just mentabolan.

7a-methyl-estra-4-ene-3 17-dione is a prohormone to a trestolone acetate compound, i.e, likely a waste of time given your other options.

Well then thank you for bringing that up, I never looked into the methyl tren because I found the 4 AD which seemed to be a perfect base. I just have to keep looking because I'd prefer something non Methylated because of the Winny.

Yea that sounds like what it's going to wind up being. How much weight you think I'd put on with that?

Yea thats true, just makes it easier with a better diet I'm assuming. I'd pretty much be spacing out 4-5 huge meals a day.. high protein low carb naturally, no fried or processed foods and whey after workouts with cassein before bed

Back