• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need some advice... First time ever doing a cycle

gibson1993

Registered
Reaction score
I am 20 years old, I'm average size n a little lean looking to get a lot bigger n more cut.... I just purchased super dmz 2.0 rx, ultra male rx, anabolic matrix rx, n advanced cycle support... How should I take them to get the best results. I also smoke cigerattes should I quit while I do my cycle or what's ur advice?

With all due respect this is a very dangerous combo. Young age, inexperience, lack of knowledge and smoking cigarrettes.

It all spells out you putting on some weight for a few weeks, losing it and then being shut down.

I'd do far more research...Also asking to get bigger and more cut is asking alot. Choose one. Either you are going to bulk, or you are going to cut. You are not going to make optimal gains if you are trying to do both at once.

Granted you may get a bit leaner with a product like DMZ, but the goal of DMZ is more of a bulking goal.

Please post more detailed stats, goals, lifting experience. And yes, quit smoking altogether. Smoking is not conducive to a serious training regimen.

Wait a few years or you might screw up your endocrine system for good.

I lifted all through high school n all the way up till about 10 months ago n I'd like to get bulky first then get cut

You are a bit young to do it, I can agree to that..but I'd rather help you safely do it, then to do it wrong..as would most of the members here...because at the end of the day, if someone is going to do it, that's their call..just keep in mind most people here don't advocate PH's for someone as young as you.

Super dmz is a good product.

When you are looking to lean out after that run, consider mixing something with EPI ANDRO RX..that is an ideal body recomp product. It would mix well with Epistane,or even the Epi tren that IML sells mixed with EPI Andro RX would be an insane cutting cycle.

Just be sure to run your liver supports and have a solid plan of attack for PCT..

and again, try and quit smoking..you really are going to limit your potential with that.

^^bump for others^^

What are the chances you would table those products for another year (& Quit smoking)? At which point we will help you throw together a diet & training routine that will accomplish most of your goals, until then.

I don't want to wait... I was just asking for advice so I don't mess nothing up... Just wanting some professional advice. But am gonna do it just want a good diet n routine for best results.

I will layout your cycle here after dinner

I am 20 years old, I'm average size n a little lean looking to get a lot bigger n more cut.... I just purchased super dmz 2.0 rx, ultra male rx, anabolic matrix rx, n advanced cycle support... How should I take them to get the best results. I also smoke cigerattes should I quit while I do my cycle or what's ur advice?

OK here's what needs to take place & you "Need" to pick up a bottle of E-Control at a MINIMUM;

Cycle;
Super-DMZ ~ Weeks 1-2 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Anabolic Matrix ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (PM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
E-Control ~ Weeks 5-7 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night Dsoing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
Ultra Male RX ~ Weeks 5-10 @ 1cap e/d (AM Dosing)

I have to say again this cycle will be left wanting if you don't pick up a bottle of E-Control. Becareful brother.:cool:

OK here's what needs to take place & you "Need" to pick up a bottle of E-Control at a MINIMUM;

Cycle;
Super-DMZ ~ Weeks 1-2 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Anabolic Matrix ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (PM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
E-Control ~ Weeks 5-7 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night Dsoing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
Ultra Male RX ~ Weeks 5-10 @ 1cap e/d (AM Dosing)

I have to say again this cycle will be left wanting if you don't pick up a bottle of E-Control. Becareful brother.:cool:
Okay thanks... Quick question ed mean every dose? N if so is it safe to take 4 dmz pills a day? Jw n thanks for the advice I'll let u know how it dose

Thanks n is e/d mean every dose? N I'll let u kno how it works thanks bro...

Okay for example u put Super-DMZ ~ Weeks 1-2 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Do I take 2 in am n 2 in pm or just two for the day?

For example you putSuper-DMZ ~ Weeks 1-2 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Dose that mean one in morning n one in pm or two ?
sorry for all the questions just wanna get it down to a t n do it all right

For example u putSuper-DMZ ~ Weeks 1-2 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
That means one in am n one in pm? If so that wouldn't finish the bottle...

Back