• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

"Back pumps"

jkean

Registered
Reaction score
I have been getting some serious back pains. Is there anything I can take to nutrilize this from happening???

A lot of members recommend upping your water intake.

Taurine. I use all max brand and take 1 serving whenever I start getting back pumps. It definitely takes the edge off and makes it manageable, I get horrific back pumps, even when off cycle. Try it, I'm sure any taurine brand will work though, all max is just the one I know works.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Taurine and mo water....

Taurine as much as needed. I Sometimes use 30g... You can't overdose on it and it helps regulate your blood pressure as well. I also recommend decent water intake, 192oz+. And of course an increase in electrolytes, as the increase of water dehydrated you and makes you in need of more electrolytes to keep your muscles working optimally

Last edited:
When I start getting painful back pumps, I up my taurine to about 10-15g daily increase my water, and eat a few more bananas. Works everytime

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas,
Will increase water for sure and try some taurine. Bananas too, Hell at this point Ill try whatever.

Thanks fellas,
Will increase water for sure and try some taurine. Bananas too, Hell at this point Ill try whatever.

I noticed trading squats for hacks took away my pumps recently and I'm not even running a ph.

I'm the same way. Get debilitating back pumps on certain compounds.

Have had to pull the car over and get out and stretch on the side of the road bc they are so intense. Definitely hear alot of guys love taurine.

I haven't dosed high enough to notice it helps.

What does help me though is stretching better after a workout, foam rolling and inversion table :)

I'm the same way. Get debilitating back pumps on certain compounds.

Have had to pull the car over and get out and stretch on the side of the road bc they are so intense. Definitely hear alot of guys love taurine.

I haven't dosed high enough to notice it helps.

What does help me though is stretching better after a workout, foam rolling and inversion table :)
I've mentioned somewhere before that stretching is extremely overlooked. I'm psycho about stretching out my back several times a day, perhaps that's why I don't get the back pumps. But I slack when it comes to stretching calves and tibialis...and BAM...retarded cramps in my lower legs.

Been doing a run of the mega DMZ and overall getting great results, however these back pains are no joke. Havent even lifted in 2 days...As long as im sitting or laying down im good but if im standing for longer than 20 mins pain comes back...

Back