• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 Stack

chiefconcern

Registered
Reaction score
Just purchased the Super DMZ 3.0 stack. Was wondering if I should buy anything else to help the liver or control estrogen post cycle besides whats in the stack?

I plan on starting this cycle on Saturday so any insight would be great.

Thanks in advance.

e-control and ACS would be a great start. Others should chime in as this is a pretty heavy stack.

What are you doing for a PCT?

I've purchased the complete stack from the site.

Super-DMZ Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle

Just purchased the Super DMZ 3.0 stack. Was wondering if I should buy anything else to help the liver or control estrogen post cycle besides whats in the stack?

I plan on starting this cycle on Saturday so any insight would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hey brother, welcome to the ironmaglabs forums! You definitely need a serm with a stack like this. Check hardcore peptides for clomiphene (50mg/night for 30 days following the cycle) or tamoxifen (20mg/night for 30 days following the cycle). There's a 20% discount in reps signatures. I'm here to help pm me if you need anything!

Thanks andrenolin, will look at that now. Definitely will ping you with any questions/concerns.

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where one could learn about side effects and how to combat for this product?

I prefer using n2 guard for on cycle support, covers just about anything. I know a lot of people say advanced cycle support but I've used them both and prefer n2 guard. Just my opinion. There's a lot of different sides that can come, make sure you drink lots of water and consume enough protein, cover your basics and you should be okay. I would always recommend having something to combat gyno in the event it pops up. Keep powder taurine on hand in case you get back pumps. Avoid anything that will add stress to your liver, no alcohol or Tylenol or any products that contain acetaphetamine. Some people say drinking in moderation is okay, I would never risk adding any extra stress.
As far as the taurine goes, take 1-3 grams and mix in water when you start feeling the back pumps.
Hope this helps

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ok I think I have all my basics covered and feel pretty confident about this cycle. Thanks for the reply, this forum has been a great help.

Advanced Cycle Support and proper hydration are a big part of the answer to on-cycle protection.

Avoid alcohol and acetaminophen during your cycle brother.

water is your friend...and lots of it..

Started this on Saturday, been feeling pretty good up until last night. Woke up 5 hours into sleep and had a terrible headache and feeling ill. Wondering if starting at 2 a day is too much, usually my body handles everything pretty well. Another thing Im noticing is a sore throat.

Does anyone know if there is any harm moving to 1 a day vs the 2?

Started this on Saturday, been feeling pretty good up until last night. Woke up 5 hours into sleep and had a terrible headache and feeling ill. Wondering if starting at 2 a day is too much, usually my body handles everything pretty well. Another thing Im noticing is a sore throat.

Does anyone know if there is any harm moving to 1 a day vs the 2?

What does your dosing schedule look like?
I have been running 2 a day of the DMZ in split doses (1-AM 1-PM)

My dosing is 12 hours a part, 6 am and 6 pm taking with food. Going to try and up my food intake when taking and see if that helps out.

Going to check bp today. My water intake has been 1.5 to 2 gallons a day. Tapering off at night, which is why I think I got that headache.

Sore throat usually means you're fighting a virus.

My headaches have stopped and my I'm starting to feel a good pump all day long. Weighed in on the 3rd day and was at 187, weighed in today (day 5) at 191. I get my skin folds done again on Monday so we'll see if its all lean muscle. I've been eating about 2200-2400 kcals a day.

Day 7 on super dmz 3.0 and I've been the hungriest today by far. Workouts the last couple days have been noticeably stronger, looking forward to getting my stats done Monday.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Update after 9 days

Today is my ninth day on super dmz 3.0. Got great results so far. Having no sides thus far(knock on wood), and strength is great in the gym.

Looks like my weight is up from 188 to 193.5. Lean weight is up from 175.8 to 182.1. Don't know how much of that is water but from the numbers of the skin folds its not fat.

The downfall to this is I have a trainer at my work doing these numbers and will probably be skeptical soon, oh well I guess!

Back