• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta Log

downz

Registered
Reaction score
Just got done with a halo cycle, you can find my log for it on here. I finished my PCT and ran e-control for 2 weeks to be safe as well.

I'm going to run Osta for 8 weeks and log it on here. So many people run it stacked with something I thought I would try it as a bridge and log it by itself. Only other addition is I have been off creatine for an extended time so I will add that back in as well.

Dosing:
3x Caps Osta
20mg Creatine per day first week
10mg Creatine per day there after.

Im going to do a bulking diet with linear progression lifting protocol (madcow 5x5)

Ill write up my Stats each monday to include fridays lifts (this is when heavy triples are done)

My stats are nothing incredible, so don't hold it against the osta, I was a 4 year competive runner prior to this, so my squat is lagging. I may even post of picture of me in my running days just for laughs.

Best lifts so far have been:
Squat: 245 5x5
Bench Press:235 5x5
Overhead Press 150 5x5
Deadlift: 375 single

Will start a little light becuase it what it calls for.

Last edited:
Well, life got in the way so it ended up being 2 weeks on OSTA and lifting, 2 weeks off osta/lifting, and then about a month back on. With that being said I can still write up a good review.

The best way I can compare OSTA is like going on creatine when you been off it for awhile. I didn't feel much difference aka aggression, pump, etc. But every time I worked out I had some small victories. I took 2 weeks off and was worry about the transition back into the gym but it went very smooth. Even after that I put on 5/10 lbs on each lift in about 2/3 weeks. I know because going on and off and the time off this wasn't the best log, but at least I can put that I defiantly enjoyed it, and will use it to bridge again.

Yup, stand alone, bridging, stacking...Osta's awesome.

Back