• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Bought a stack DMZ3.0 / Cycle Support / Ultra Male - Am I missing an AI?

Rab

Registered
Reaction score
HI guys,

I bought a stack off a retailer of many supplements and got the following:
  • IRONMAG LABS SUPER-DMZ Rx 3.0
  • IronMagLabs ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT Rx
  • IronMagLabs Ultra Male Rx

Was told to cycle like this:

Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)

I'm just concerned there is no mention of an AI and most peoples PCT is like (Clomid/Nolva + Ultra Male + E-Control)
Just a little worried that this product might give me gyno and I'll have no way to combat it.

Will I be ok or should I order in an AI like E-Control or another Estrogen blocker from IML?

First and foremost are you going to run a SERM? You need to.

An AI is not NECESSARY, but most run it after there SERM to prevent any chances of estrogen rebound.

As for gyno, if any signs pop up, an OTC AI will not be very effective,and should probably be hit with some Nolva, but all that depends on the individual. A lot of people don't have this problem

HI guys,

I bought a stack off a retailer of many supplements and got the following:
  • IRONMAG LABS SUPER-DMZ Rx 3.0
  • IronMagLabs ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT Rx
  • IronMagLabs Ultra Male Rx

Was told to cycle like this:

Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)

I'm just concerned there is no mention of an AI and most peoples PCT is like (Clomid/Nolva + Ultra Male + E-Control)
Just a little worried that this product might give me gyno and I'll have no way to combat it.

Will I be ok or should I order in an AI like E-Control or another Estrogen blocker from IML?

Your cycle layout looks fine brother. It is a good idea to keep Nolva on hand just in case but it may not be needed.

Your cycle layout looks fine brother. It is a good idea to keep Nolva on hand just in case but it may not be needed.
Thanks for the reply, the reason I ask is because Nolva/Clomid is pretty hard to get in Australia and was a little lost on the alternative names for these used by legal labs.

Nolva/Clomid are not the only SERMS available. Hopefully someone else from Australia can chime in because you absolutely need a SERM with that stack.

Nolva/Clomid are not the only SERMS available. Hopefully someone else from Australia can chime in because you absolutely need a SERM with that stack.

With a cycle like this should I run Nolva how you normally would? 40/40/20/20 PCT only?
Sorry I'm just a little lost as to why I would of gotten Ultra Male Rx with a stack as well and not Nolva when I can just run Nolva 40/40/20/20 alone?

Decided to go with Tomax (Nolva)
40/40/20/20 for the 4 weeks.

I'll start a log + report on customs in Aus when I get everything if people are interested.

How much do you weight? 40mg is pretty high for nolva. 20/20/20/20 is the usual dose.

SERMs are good to have on hand but are not absolutely needed. MY first 10-12 cycles I didn't do any PCT =)

Back