• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Kidney damage and PH/DS

Crownbrah

Registered
Reaction score
I've been searching for a bit now but I was wondering what the member of this forum experience with kidney damage and PH/DS use.

I know that any hormonal compound will stress the kidneys but kidney failure is pretty rare due to PH/DS (I think). however I'm about 3 days out from the end of my super DMZ 3.0 cycle and I have constant pain in my right lower back area (right kidney most likely). I drink 1.5 gals of water-a-day and take a double dose of advanced cycle support in addition to fish oil/multi vitamins that I take regardless of on cycle or not. I do not believe this is due to back pumps because Ive had back pumps on previous cycles and it felt different, although I could be wrong. Also I can definitely feel an extra stress when I pee on the kidney area haha

so that leads me to believe its my right kidney. I know this isn't a medical forum but I was wondering if anyone has experience with this or has any additional measures I could take to restore my body. my only other plan is to end my cycle a few days early as the pain can get to the pain where walking is too stressful and Im hunched over like the hunchback of notre dame haha. the things we do for gains.

from what I do understand, serious kidney damage w/ regard to PH/DS is typically rare so maybe someone with a related experience can shed some light on my situation. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I would check your blood pressure daily and see if its in range.

thats a good point, I have noticed when the pain is more intense my BP is typically slightly above hypertensive. for example, anything above 150 to 160 is very very intense constant pain. and likewise when my BP is around 130/80 its more of a constant nagging on my side but Im much more functional. for reference, my BP off cycle is sub 120/75

how should I interpret this/remedy it?

I had the same issue to the tee, doc ran a cti, found what they call mini hernias-diversticulosis. May not be the same for you, but increase your fiber, drinking water helps with the discomfort. Doc asked, so how many sit-ups do you do? I said "alot"

I had the same issue to the tee, doc ran a cti, found what they call mini hernias-diversticulosis. May not be the same for you, but increase your fiber, drinking water helps with the discomfort. Doc asked, so how many sit-ups do you do? I said "alot"

gotcha, thanks for the reply! how long did it take to go away? did you complete your cycle? Im still deciding if I want to finish out these last three days but damn, when the pain gets bad, it is pretty awful!

thats a good point, I have noticed when the pain is more intense my BP is typically slightly above hypertensive. for example, anything above 150 to 160 is very very intense constant pain. and likewise when my BP is around 130/80 its more of a constant nagging on my side but Im much more functional. for reference, my BP off cycle is sub 120/75

how should I interpret this/remedy it?

Proper hydration, Advanced Cycle Support and lowering sodium intake along with a bit more cardio are the basics.

Is your urine clear every time you urinate?

Proper hydration, Advanced Cycle Support and lowering sodium intake along with a bit more cardio are the basics.

Is your urine clear every time you urinate?

lately no. do you think its a matter of drinking more water then? I've definitely been drinking a gallon + and 1.5gal on training days, but I suppose I could force some more haha

Back