• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Who has not tried EPI ANDRO RX yet??

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there anyone here who has not tried this compound yet??

Getting super excited for summer to hit..I'm gonna run this compound at either 6 caps per day for 40 days or 8 caps per day for 30 days..

Haven't decided yet...

This is by far my favorite PH that I have ever used...

I wonder has anyone here not tried this yet???

Anyone else as big a fan of this as me??

If you haven't tried this yet, you have no clue what you are missing!!!

I haven't

It's great! I've run 2 cycles at 4 caps a day so far...really good for getting dry and leaning out.

Most know I'm a big advocate of it.. I recommend adding it to any cycle.

I'd suggest going the 6wk route... a little more time on would be more effective with this stuff then increasing the dosage more imho. I like it for 6 - 8 week cycles with as you stated, 6 - 8 caps daily.

I haven't! I am excited to give it a try. I will stack it with 3.0 in my coming cycle soon.

i have run it a few times...it gives a def boost and need for many of the different stacks from IML...

anyone try higher doses yet? a lot of people run this compound at like 600-800mg, which is expensive if going the IML route

anyone try higher doses yet? a lot of people run this compound at like 600-800mg, which is expensive if going the IML route

I've only used Epi andro from iml. Typically 4 - 8 caps, 200 - 400mg. I couldn't imagine it being any more effective than this at higher doses. IML's product has piperine and 6,7 dhb which substantially increases the effect of the compound allowing for more effective cycles at lower doses.

i have not, what is the PCT for this product if I run it solo?

ive seen different things

yea i think i wanna do 6 caps per day for 40 days solo, im already a big lean guy naturally an very strong i should say, an i have puberty from gyno thats why i dont do much/scared too. i turn 29 next month i just want to tighten up 1 or 2 points......

i just need help with the PCT part

2e2ielh.jpg

was that a solo run? 4 caps seems on the lower end
I've ran it solo (to test it out), and stacked. Even Wesley (the OP) tried it at 4 caps and had good results. The DHB and piperine in the blend increases the bioavailability.

I've ran it solo (to test it out), and stacked. Even Wesley (the OP) tried it at 4 caps and had good results. The DHB and piperine in the blend increases the bioavailability.

what was your results like 4 caps a day solo? how many weeks was that?

Any benefit to running it if on TRT?
I use test as well. Of course it would still be useful, and I'm sure you already know you wouldn't need any PCT being on TRT.

I generally recommend at least 3 - 4 caps for up to 8 wks. For myself, I like 6-8 caps for 6-8wks.

With what do you need assistance in your PCT?

im gonna do 6 caps for 6 weeks

i just want to make sure i have a proper pct in order thats all

im gonna do 6 caps for 6 weeks

i just want to make sure i have a proper pct in order thats all
What do you have in line for PCT thus far? SERM, AI, Cycle Support?

Back