• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Advanced halo cycle?

Er24

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone tried pushing halo to 100mg for 8 weeks? That's 4 bottles ran at 4 caps a day which is 60 days. That or one bottle ran at 75 followed by two bottles ran at 100 a day which comes out to 50 days or 60 days at a static 75 mg. I was considering doing one of these for a cut/recomp. I've done a few cycles and stacked halo with msten, with halo at 75 for 6 weeks so figured halo solo could be bumped up. Figured halo with epi andro at 3-4 caps a day each for 8 weeks. Any advice? Maybe epi andro for 8 weeks with halo for weeks 3-8.

Anyone tried pushing halo to 100mg for 8 weeks? That's 4 bottles ran at 4 caps a day which is 60 days. That or one bottle ran at 75 followed by two bottles ran at 100 a day which comes out to 50 days or 60 days at a static 75 mg. I was considering doing one of these for a cut/recomp. I've done a few cycles and stacked halo with msten, with halo at 75 for 6 weeks so figured halo solo could be bumped up. Figured halo with epi andro at 3-4 caps a day each for 8 weeks. Any advice? Maybe epi andro for 8 weeks with halo for weeks 3-8.

epi andro for 8 weeks with halo for weeks 3-8 sounds great, that would have been my recommendation.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply! How high should I bump the halo? Four epi andro a day for eight weeks and 4 halo for week 3-8?

I've dosed up to 150, as have others... 75mg is a good starting dose with minimal sides, but after you've had some experience with it, you can certainly up the dose. I'd definitely recommend 4 caps Epi andro for 8wks.. it will make your cycle! That too, when you have more experience with it, feel free to up the dose. I like 6 - 8 caps Epi andro personally

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Awesome! I've done halo at 125 but only on my last week of a cycle. I had a feeling halo can be pushed a little bit since I only had sides with halo at 75 stacked with msten at 30 and even then I only had to lower the msten to 20. Thanks for the help. How are sides with epi andro?

Would it be recommended to throw some 4 andro in there, or would the epi andro be enough?

Epi andro will be enough

Back