• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta rx cutting log

I'm 30, been training for 3+ years solid. Currently 185lbs 6ft, about 9% bf

I'm currently in week 8 if a 12 week cutting cycle. I decided to start Osta last week to help maintain as much lean mass as I can while cutting.

Day one: I decided to start with 3 caps and run the cycle for 30days. Since the half life is 24hrs I decided to take all three at the same time.

Workout was bench day, went as usual. No real effects noted as it was day 1. I felt drained and tired but I have been since cutting. Workouts have been tough to complete.

Day 2: didn't feel much different, took 3 caps again about mid-morning.
Workout was in the afternoon. Today was squat/leg day.

Back squat: 135x10, 225x10, 295x5, 345x5, 395x6, 395x5, 395x7, 400x6
Leg press: 630x10, 600x13, 600x11, 600x9
Leg extension: 220x8, 220x8, 220x9, 220x10
Lying leg curl: 110x8, 110x8, 110x8, 90x12
Standing calf raise superset with donkey calf raises: 345x20 and 28reps, 345x18 and 26reps, 345x15 and 18 reps.

Workout felt ok, still tough to complete but I felt like a had some stamina back. Could be mental though

Day 3:
Felt so worn down from the week all together! My back was killing me and I felt run over!

Took 3 caps again and just took a complete rest day!

Day 4:
Felt 1000% better! Had a good nights sleep, 10hours!!

Back felt great. Everything felt good!

Took 3 caps.
Workout was chin-ups and row, with a little bi and tri to finish.

Workout felt amazing! I felt like I could have worked out for another 2 hours. I struggled with the weight, but the recovery and stamina were amazing!

I'm going to chalk this one up to osta. I haven't felt this good in weeks! I didn't change my diet. The only thing I'm taking is the osta, with a multivitamin, fish oil, creatine.

I'll keep you up to date!

Day 5: got up later today because I work nightshift.

Took 3 caps again.

I was a little tired, but overall felt pretty good. I was actually up one pound since I started this cycle. I noticed some more of my abs as well! So all positive.

I haven't had any adverse effects yet. No headaches, back pumps, etc.

Workout today was shoulders.

Again it was a great workout! The weight felt the same. No real increase in strength, but definitely an increase in recovery and stamina. I still felt I could bust out more sets. I also notice an increase in vascularity during my workout. Not really all the time yet, but during my workout for sure

I'm 30, been training for 3+ years solid. Currently 185lbs 6ft, about 9% bf

I'm currently in week 8 if a 12 week cutting cycle. I decided to start Osta last week to help maintain as much lean mass as I can while cutting.

Day one: I decided to start with 3 caps and run the cycle for 30days. Since the half life is 24hrs I decided to take all three at the same time.

Workout was bench day, went as usual. No real effects noted as it was day 1. I felt drained and tired but I have been since cutting. Workouts have been tough to complete.

Day 2: didn't feel much different, took 3 caps again about mid-morning.
Workout was in the afternoon. Today was squat/leg day.

Back squat: 135x10, 225x10, 295x5, 345x5, 395x6, 395x5, 395x7, 400x6
Leg press: 630x10, 600x13, 600x11, 600x9
Leg extension: 220x8, 220x8, 220x9, 220x10
Lying leg curl: 110x8, 110x8, 110x8, 90x12
Standing calf raise superset with donkey calf raises: 345x20 and 28reps, 345x18 and 26reps, 345x15 and 18 reps.

Workout felt ok, still tough to complete but I felt like a had some stamina back. Could be mental though

Day 3:
Felt so worn down from the week all together! My back was killing me and I felt run over!

Took 3 caps again and just took a complete rest day!

Day 4:

Took 3 caps.

Workout felt amazing! I felt like I could have worked out for another 2 hours. I struggled with the weight, but the recovery and stamina were amazing!

I'm going to chalk this one up to osta. I haven't felt this good in weeks! I didn't change my diet. The only thing I'm taking is the osta, with a multivitamin, fish oil, creatine.

Took 3 caps again.

I was a little tired, but overall felt pretty good. I was actually up one pound since I started this cycle. I noticed some more of my abs as well! So all positive.

Workout today was shoulders.

Again it was a great workout! The weight felt the same. No real increase in strength, but definitely an increase in recovery and stamina. I still felt I could bust out more sets. I also notice an increase in vascularity during my workout. Not really all the time yet, but during my workout for sure

Day 4:

Took 3 caps.

Took 3 caps again.

Workout today was shoulders. it was a great workout! The weight felt the same. No real increase in strength, but definitely an increase in recovery and stamina. I still felt I could bust out more sets. I also notice an increase in vascularity during my workout. Not really all the time yet, but during my workout for sure

Day 4:

Took 3 caps.

Day 6:
Got little sleep today. Took another 3 tabs.

Weight was the same.
Workout today was focused on posterior chain. Main lift being Deadlift.

I switched it up a little during my warm-up and tried a few pseudo-sumo style deadlifts. I went back to conventional though as I approached my working weight. Felt a little more drained today, due to lack of sleep and working out later than usual. Stamina felt good though like before.

My strength was about the same no noticeable difference.

Here's to the next day!

Day 7:
Rest day, took 3 caps.

Day 8:
Took another 3 caps.

Did some earlier morning cardio, HIIT.
Chest/bench press day.

Felt a little drained today weight is back down 1lb to 184. Still leaning out in the mirror. Strength in my work out felt pretty good, nothing extra ordinary. Stamina felt a little less though, mostly due to irregular sleep schedule from work.

Still no adverse effects noted.

Libido feels increased today though.

Day 9:
Took 3 caps today.

It was squats today. Strength and stamina felt the same today. Although I stayed below 70g of carbs.

Weight was the same, but I think I look leaner in the mirror.

Main lift: back squat: 115x15, 205x10, 275x10, 345x8, 395x6, 400x6, 400x6, 400x3, 420x5, 420x2
Leg Press: 500x20, 500x20, 500x20
Leg extension: 190x20, 190x20, 190x20
Lying leg curl: 75x20, 75x20, 75x20
Standing calf raise: 275x30, 275x31, 275x30

Day 10:
3caps
Did some ab work otherwise active recovery.

Day 11:
3caps
Chin-up/row day.

Felt pretty good going into the workout. Stamina is about the same, strength is up a little. My weight remained the same, 184lbs

Vascularity has markedly increased, even in the morning before training.
I can see my abs better as well.
Still no adverse effects to report!

Day 12:
3 caps today

Weight remains unchanged at 184lbs.

Today's workout was shoulders.

Strength and stamina felt the same.

It was difficult for me to get into this workout. Stayed under 70g of carbs, protein is at 250g, fat is 80g.

Vascularity continued to improve since yesterday.
No other sides to report.

Day 13:
Took 3 caps

Weight down to 183.4lbs, still looking leaner in the mirror so I can't complain.

Didn't feel like working out at all. Went ahead anyways. Workout ended up being fantastic!

Strength and stamina felt improved. Workout today was Deadlift/shoulders.
Deadlift: 135x15, 225x10, 315x10, 315x13, 315x12
Bulgarian split squat: 135x24, 135x24, 135x24
Reverse hypers: 85x16, 85x18, 85x14
Smith Shrug: 205x22, 205x18, 205x20
Ab wheel work for kicks
Still no adverse effects.

Day 14:
Weight still the same. Took another 3 caps.
Did some HIIT training
Called it a day.

Day 15:
Took another 3 caps

Weight down to 182.5
Workout was chest/bench today. I focused on higher rep training today, so lighter weight. The start of my workout felt slow by once I got into it I felt great.
No sides to report

Day 16:
Weight up to 183

Took another 3 caps
Vascularity still increased. Today would have been a rest day but I decided to bike 10miles.
No adverse effects to report.

Day 17:
Weight remained the same

Workout was squat day, it has been tiring as I'm in the middle of 4 night shifts in a row.
Day 18:
Rest day

Day 19:
Vascularity has continued to improve.

Weight is now 182.5
Did my chin-up/row day. Endurance felt pretty good!
Strength is the same.
No sides to report.

Day 20:
Did some shoulder work today, had to cut the workout short so I wouldn't be late for work.
Weight still at 182.5

No sides to report. I'm liking this stuff.

Day 21: finished arms

Weight the same. Nothing new to report.

Day 22:
Weight is still 182.5.
Workout is Deadlift day!

Endurance has increased today. Strength is about the same.

Day 23 and 24:
Technically a rest day but I did get a massive arm and forearm workout install long tube headers on a dodge challenger!

I have noticed a pump in all my muscles though, just more like a fullness than anything. Didn't weigh myself these two days.

Recomp is going excellent! I just have about a week left, I think Osta has really helped keep my lean mass. I didn't expect to gain anything because my diet is so low on carbs, under 100g/day.

It has definitely helped in my cut though! I am around 8-9% bf now!

Day 25:
Took another 3 caps

Bench press workout.

Strength felt a little down today, but I spent a lot of energy the last couple days.

Libido is the same. Weight is 182.5lbs

Day 26:
Squat day!!!

Back squat 115x15, 205x10, 275x10, 345x10, 345x10, 345x10, 345x10
Leg press 560x16, 560x17, 560x17
Leg extension 230x12, 230x12, 230x12
Lying leg curl 90x10, 90x10, 90x10
Standing calf raise 345x18, 345x15, 345x16

Strength felt good today, so did my stamina.
No sides noted.

This has been great so far maintaining LBM!

Day 27:
I'll be finishing this cycle in 3 days!!
Been great for cutting! Down to 182lbs about 8%bf

Today was chin-up/row

Strength felt good along with stamina.
Still no sides!

I have really enjoyed this compound and figured since this is IML forums, might as well posted it up here.

Day 28:

Took another 3 caps

Weight is 181 now.

Workout was shoulders. I felt great throughout this workout! Endurance felt fantastic, strength was up! Even after 4 previous hard lifting days. This compound is phenomenal! Felt great even after the workout!

I even had some energy for some late night HIIT cardio.

Still no sides.

I will definitely be using this to cut again, I might even try low dose for maintaining gains during pct.

Day 29:

Rest day.

Still took 3 caps, will finish up tomorrow. Love this stuff.

Day 30:

Final day!

Finished up with Deadlift day! Felt amazing! Strength felt up to par to before I started my cut.

Ended up at 181, according to my calculations, I ended up adding about 1 lb if LBM despite cutting, which is definitely amazing to me!

Great product! Will be using it again!

Back