• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's difference between Cynostane and Halo?

Silent87

Registered
Reaction score
Those two seem have much similar. They are similar to Oxandrolone. They help increase strength and hardness. They help getting lean. Like I said they seem have much similar, I seem little confusing with those two. Can anyone help and explain me what are really difference between them.

Cyanostane contains 10mg of dmz....halo-e converts into oral turinabol...so if you rated them on a scale of 1-10...with 10 being the strongest oral compound.....halo-e would be a 3....and cyanostane would be a 5...both dont come with much as far as sides....actually they stack well together....hope that helps..

Cyanostane contains 10mg of dmz....halo-e converts into oral turinabol...so if you rated them on a scale of 1-10...with 10 being the strongest oral compound.....halo-e would be a 3....and cyanostane would be a 5...both dont come with much as far as sides....actually they stack well together....hope that helps..

Yeah, I kind of know that, but what I really meant is benefits as result, you know?

I still have hard time to make a decision which to stack with Halo. Cyano or Super DMZ.

Back